Age: 64 Years
Profession: Actor, Politician
|Profession(s)||Actor, Producer, Politician, Television presenter|
|Famous Role||'Gopalakrishnan' in Ramji Rao Speaking|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 177 cm
in meters- 1.77 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 175 lbs
Malayali: Balloon as Chandu (1982)
Tamil: Manaivi Oru Manickam as Ravi (1990)
Kodeeswara Anchor (2000)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||2007: Asianet Film Award for Best Film (Producer) – Kadha Parayumbol
2007: Filmfare Award for Best Film – Malayalam (Producer) – Kadha Parayumbol
2007: Kerala State Film Award for Best Film with Popular Appeal and Aesthetic Value-Kadha Parayumbol
2011: ISC Award
2013: Kerala Film Critics Association Awards - Second Best Actor - English: An Autumn in London, Vasanthathinte Kanal Vazhikalil
|Date of Birth||5 March 1957 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||64 Years|
|School||Infant Jesus Anglo Indian High School, Tangasseri|
|College/University||Sree Narayana College, Kollam.|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor in Science National Election Watch|
|Address||Kizhakke Veedu, Vadakkevila, Kollam 691010|
|Controversy||Mukesh Madhavan was accused by a woman of harassment. The case was filled when the #meetoo was trending all over social media platforms. Mukesh denied the allegations and said it was just an act of demolishing his image.
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||First Wife: (m. 1998 ; div. 2011)
Second Wife: (m. 24 October 2013- present)
|Wife/Spouse||First Wife: Saritha (1998 - Div.2011)
Second Wife: Methil Devika (2013 - present)
|Children||Son- Shravan (Actor) and Mukesh
|Parents||Father- O. Madhavan (Theatre Director and Actor)
Mother- Vijayakumari (Television and Film Actress)
|Car Collection||Audi Q-5
|Net Worth (approx.)||Rs.10 Crore National Election Watch|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mukesh Madhavan
- Mukesh Madhavan is an Indian actor, film producer, television host, and politician born in Kerela. He is predominantly known to work in Malayalam Industry. He has also worked in some Tamil movies.
- He began his career doing drama professionally. After some time, he decided to pursue his career in movies.
- Mukesh began his filmy career in 1982, with the movie “Balloon.” This movie got average response from the audience.
- Mukesh was a close friend with Mohanlal and played many supporting roles for his movies, such as Hello My Dear Wrong Number, Thalavattam, Vandanam, Akkare Akkare Akkare, Kakkakuyil and Boeing Boeing. The actor was known for the slapstick comedy characters he performed in the movies.
- His role as Gopalakrishnan in the movie “Ramji Rao speaking” was a great hit and brought him the fame and stardom he always wished for.
- After achieving good success in the movie industry, Mukesh Madhavan was honoured to be chosen as the chairperson of the Kerala Sangeetha Nataka Akademi. The Hindu
- In 2007, Mukesh Madhavan authored a book called “Mukesh Kathakal – Jeevithathiley Nerum Narmavum“. The book was based on his experience as a student and his journey as an actor. This book turned out to be a great hit.
- Mukesh Madhavan tied the knot with Saritha, a SouthIndian actress in 1998. The couple was blessed with two boys. But the marriage didn’t work well and they got divorced in 2011.
- Mukesh, in 2012, got married to dance scholar Methil Devika on 24 October 2013.
- Mukesh was elected in Kerala Legislative Assembly from the Kollam constituency in the election of 2016.