Some Lesser Known Facts About Sanjay Gagnani
- Sanjay Gagnani is an Indian television and film actor. He is best known for working in the Indian television show Kundali Bhagya on Zee TV.
- Sanjay Gagnani’s father gifted him a car when he was 18-years old. He used to ride it for college.
- During his college days, he was not a very bright student but was very famous among the other students as he had always been participating in college festivals, modelling, and dancing competitions. He was the winner of the ‘Mr. Fresher’ title in his college days.
- He was given a sum of money by his family to join coaching classes for the MBA entrance exam, which he spent to shoot a portfolio for auditions.
- Sanjay appeared in some episodes of the serials Aahat in 1995 and C.I.D. in 1998.
- Sanjay Gagnani started working in a television show titled Bairi Piya in 2010. In 2012, he appeared in Hamari Devrani. In 2012, he made his Bollywood debut with the films Rakhtbeej and Heroine. In 2014, he worked in Fear Files: Darr Ki Sacchi Tasvirein and Halla Bol. In 2017, he started working in a negative role in the television show Kundali Bhagya on Zee TV.
- Various renowned newspapers and magazines often cover the stories related to Sanjay Gagnani.
- In 2020, Sanjay Gagnani was honoured on the list of the top ten Most Desirable Men on television.
- Sanjay Gagnani is a fitness freak and is a trained dancer too.
- In 2020, Sanjay shared his experiences when he was struggling in his acting career when he shifted to Mumbai from Gujarat. In a conversation with a media house, he said,
Born and brought up in Gujarat I loved to act and play sports. Later I moved on to Mumbai, I tried modelling, featuring in numerous shows to finally playing a character whom most TV audiences love to hate. I remember when I got this show, ‘Kundali Bhagya,’ it was a cameo role that was supposed to go on for two-three months but the way it shaped up was unbelievable, it has been three years now and I am the negative lead now.”
- In 2021, Sanjay Gagnani appeared in a music video titled ‘Tere Baare.”
- Sanjay Gagnani also works as a DJ.
- Sanjay Gagnani often promotes commercial products on his social media accounts.
- Sanjay owns a restaurant in Mumbai named ‘Foodie’. Sanjay Gagnani himself is a foodie, but since he is also into fitness, he has to control his appetite most of the time.
- Sanjay Gagnani has worked in a few TV ads and web series as well.
- Sanjay Gagnani is an avid dog lover and has adopted a cute poodle.
- Sanjay Gagnani’s short films were selected for Goa Short Film Festival in 2014. The names of the films were ‘Rose’ and ‘Bad Throw’. Interestingly, he not only acted in the two but also wrote the script of the latter.
- On 28 November 2021, Sanjay Gagnani got married to her long term girlfriend Poonam Preet. In a conversation with a media house, he explained his marriage planning with Poonam Preet after living 10 years in a live-in relationship. He said,
We have been waiting for this for a long time and in fact, both our families have also been waiting to see us get married. Even our friends when they meet us, they keep asking when are you guys getting married. We were waiting for the pandemic phase to go and now that we have touched the 100 crore vaccination mark and things seems to be under control, we can have a celebration where I can call senior citizens and my family. I felt it was the perfect time to propose to her for marriage.”