|Full Name||Sarah Catharine Paulson|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-24-34|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Blonde (Dyed)|
|Date of Birth||December 17, 1974|
|Age (as in 2017)||43 Years|
|Birthplace||Tampa, Florida, U.S.|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|School||Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School, Manhattan, New York City|
|College/University||American Academy of Dramatic Arts, Manhattan, New York City|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Acting|
|Debut||Film: Levitation (1997)
TV: Law & Order (1994)
|Address (FanMail)||Kipperman Management Ltd
345 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10001
|Hobbies||Reading Books and Novels, Listening to Music|
|Awards||Golden Globe Awards
Nominated Best Supporting Actress for 'Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip'
Nominated Best Supporting Actress for 'Game Change'
Won Best Actress Award for 'The People v. O. J. Simpson: American Crime Story'
|Tattoo||A tattoo on her neck
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Tracy Letts (Playwright)
Cherry Jones (2004-2009) (Actress)
Holland Taylor (2015-Present) (Actress)
Amanda Peet (2017) (Actress)
|Parents||Father- Douglas Lyle Paulson II
Mother- Catharine Gordon
Sisters- Liz Paulson (Sister) (Casting Director and Actress),
Rachel Paulson (Paternal Stepsister) (Actress, Writer, and Producer)
|Favorite Books||Rilke on Love and Other Difficulties (By Rainer Maria Rilke), The Liars’ Club (By Mary Karr), Atonement (By Ian McEwan), The Dead and the Living (By Sharon Olds), Where You’ll Find me and Other Stories (By Ann Beattie)|
|Favorite Playwright||Tracy Letts|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$15 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sarah Paulson
- Does Sarah Paulson drink alcohol?: Yes
- Paulson is of Danish, English, German and, French descent.
- Until Paulson was 5, she lived in South Tampa, Florida when her parents divorced.
- Paulson started working as an actress right after high school.
- In the 1990s, she starred in American Gothic and Jack & Jill.
- Her role as Harriet Hayes in ‘Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip’ is the most notable role of her.
- When she was 25, she was diagnosed with melanoma on her back.
- Between 2013 and 2016, Paulson has been nominated for four Primetime Emmy Awards and won two Critics’ Choice Television Awards for Best Supporting Actress in a Movie/Miniseries in 2013 and 2015.
- In 2016, Paulson played the role of real life prosecutor Marcia Clark in the first season of the anthology series American Crime Story, (subtitled ‘The People v. O. J. Simpson).’ For her work in the series, she carried off the Emmy Award, Critics’ Choice Television Award, TCA Award, Screen Actors Guild Award and Golden Globe Award for Outstanding Lead Actress.
- In 2017, TIME Magazine named Paulson as ‘one of the 100 most influential people of the year.’