Maisie Williams Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Affairs, Favorite things & More
|Real Name||Margaret Constance Williams
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 155 cm
in meters- 1.55 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 1"
|Weight||in Kilograms- 40 Kg
in Pounds- 110 lbs
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||15 April 1997|
|Age (as in 2016)||19 Years|
|Birth Place||Bristol, London|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|School||Clutton Primary School (Somerset)
Norton Hill School (Midsomer Norton)
|College||Bath Dance College|
|Educational Qualifications||Studied Performing Arts|
|Debut||TV - Arya Stark, Game of Thrones (2011).
Film - The Olympic Ticket Scalper (2012)
|Family||Father- Mr. William
Mother- Hilary Pitt (Course administator)
Sister- Beth (Elder)
Brother- James and Ted (Elder)
|Hobbies||Dancing, Travelling, Partying|
|Controversies||Both the controversies have been related to her dresses.
She wore a dress twice.
She wore a dress without a bra.
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Never married|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Salary||$70,833 per month|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Maisie Williams
- Maisie has won four awards already! She won EWwy Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Drama, the Portal Award for Best Supporting Actress – Television and Best Young actor, and the Saturn Award for Best Performance by a Younger Actor.
- For her debut film The Falling, she won London Film Critics’ Circle Award for Young Performer of the Year.
- Williams was the youngest actress to have won the best supporting role at the age of fifteen.
- She appeared in docu-drama “Cyberbully” in January 2015 for which she received European recognition with a Shooting Stars Award at the 65th Berlin International Film Festival.
- Maisie has been nominated 14 times, won five awards and waiting on one.
- She has been dancing for 4 years and also does Musical Theatre, Ballet, Pointe, Tap, Street and Freestyle as well as gymnastics and trampolining.
- She likes dogs and partying too.
- She didn’t read the books on which Games of Thrones is based because she thought it would confuse her as the TV versions normally are not a total carbon image of the books.
- The episode director, wanted Arya’s (Maisie’s) escape from The Waif in episode seven and in No One to be more theatrical but Maisie insisted that according to Aira’s situation she wouldn’t have the energy to perform wild stunts.
- When Maisie was told by her agent to choose acting, she retorted saying that “I can’t remember all the lines”. Few years from that, now, her character speaks it for her now.
- Her parents separated when she was three and it hurts her till.
- There was a time she was the queen of street dancing.
- She passed the driving test in four months, right after the qualifying age.
- The media tried to bring her down for wearing the same dress twice. She disregarded it saying ‘it’s a nice dress, what’s wrong with that? It’s all bullshit.’ Also, when she wore a dress without a bra and was judged, she said “It’s time for society to stop telling girls what they should and shouldn’t do. And instead through the quietest whispers and the loudest megaphones tell them that they are unstoppable.”