|Real Name||Sayaji Shinde|
|Other Name||Sayaji Rao|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||13 January 1959|
|Age (as in 2018)||59 Years|
|Birthplace||Village Vele-Kamthi, Satara, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Satara, Maharashtra, India|
|Institute/University||Yashwantrao Chavan Institute of Science (KIIT), Satara, Maharashtra
Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts|
|Debut||Film (Marathi): Aai (1995)
Film (Hindi): Disha (1990)
Film (Tamil): Bharathi (2000)
Film (Telugu): Tagore (2003)
Film (Malayalam): Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (2010)
Film (Kannada): Srimathi (2011)
|Award||Tamil Nadu State Award for 'Bharathi'|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
(photo in the wife's section; above)
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Food(s)||Vada-Pav, Biryani|
|Favourite Singer||Asha Bhosle|
|Favourite Book||Revolution 2020|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sayaji Shinde
- Does Sayaji Shinde smoke?: Not Known
- Does Sayaji Shinde drink alcohol?: Yes
- Sayaji Shinde works in Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam and Hindi films.
- He was born into the family of farmers.
- In 1974, he worked as a watchman for Maharashtra Government’s Irrigation Department at just Rs. 165/- per month.
- During his service as a watchman, he was inclined towards the theatre and because of which he moved to Mumbai for making his career in the field of acting.
- He began his acting career in 1978 with Marathi theatre plays.
- He got popularity in 1987 from Marathi play ‘Hijada’ and since then he started working in the film industry.
- After working in the Hindi Cinema he moved towards the Marathi Cinema and later started acting in other languages.
- Some of his notable Marathi movies are ‘Aai’, ‘Katha Doan Ganpatraonchi’, ‘Jai Maharashtra’, ‘Gallit Gondhal Dillit Muzra’ and ‘Tambyancha Vishnubaala’.
- In 2000, he received great recognition after working in the movie ‘Bharathi’ in which he played the role of Tamil Nadu’s poet and writer, Subramanya Bharathi.
- He worked in more than 80 films in different languages.
- He is famous for portraying negative roles most of the time.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡