|Full Name||Sayan Shankar Ghosh|
|Profession||Cricketer (Right-arm medium bowler)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Jersey Number||#91 (Domestic)|
|Domestic/State Team||Bengal, East Zone, Kolkata Knight Riders, Delhi Daredevils|
|Records (main ones)||None|
|Date of Birth||16 September 1992|
|Age (as in 2017)||25 Years|
|Birth Place||Chakdaha, Nadia district, West Bengal, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Chakdaha, Nadia district, West Bengal, India|
|Controversy||• In 2015, he left the government job (South Eastern Railway) after servicing 2 years which made a huge impact on him as according to the government law, he had to pay Rs. 10 Lakh as a compensation to the Railways which is the five years salary of the employee. Until Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) bought him for Rs. 10 lakhs, his family didn't afford that amount. There would also be chances to take strict action against him by Railways or file a case against him but luckily, Railways didn't take any action.|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Parents||Father- Shankar Kumar Ghosh
Mother- Name Not Known
|Favourite Cricketer||Lasith Malinga|
|Salary (as in 2018)||IPL- ₹20 lakh/year|
- Does Sayan Ghosh smoke?: Not Known
- Does Sayan Ghosh drink alcohol?: Not Known
- In 2013, Sayan started working as a Group D staff at ‘South Eastern Railway’ in Kharagpur, West Bengal. He took this job as he was the only member of his family who earned at that time but after 2 years, he left the job to continue his career in cricket.
- He also works at ‘Comptroller And Auditor General Of India’ (CAG) in Delhi, India since 2017.
- In 2014, during the first week trial of ‘Vision 2020’, he has been selected by the former Indian cricketer ‘Laxmi Ratan Shukla.’ He was also the first ever selection by Pakistani cricketer ‘Waqar Younis’ who taught him the bowling techniques and balance.
- In the same year, he got selected in the ‘Bengal’ cricket team and made his T20 debut against ‘Delhi’ at Mumbai.
- Before that, he used to play local district level cricket. He also played second division cricket for a local club in Chakdaha, West Bengal.
- He was also the part of the Bengal U-19 and U-23 cricket team.
- In 2017, ‘Kolkata Knight Riders’ (KKR) bought him for Rs. 10 lakh for the ‘2017 Indian Premier League’ (IPL) auction but he didn’t play.
- In 2018, ‘Delhi Daredevils’ (DD) bought him for Rs. 20 lakh for the ‘2018 IPL’ auction.
📢⚡TRENDING: Goa CM, Manohar Parrikar passes away, Read his Biography