|Full Name||Daniel Kyle Morrison|
|Nickname(s)||Danny, The Duck Man|
|Profession(s)||Former New Zealand Cricketer, Commentator
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 188 cm
in meters- 1.88 m
in feet inches- 6’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 85 kg
in pounds- 187 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 44 inches
- Waist: 34 inches
- Biceps: 18 inches
|International Debut||ODI- 31 October 1987 vs India at Nagpur
Test- 4 December 1987 vs Australia at The Gabba
T20- Did Not Play
|Bowling Style||Right Arm Fast-Medium|
|Domestic/State Teams||Auckland, Lancashire|
|Career Turning Point||He took a hat-trick against India in a One Day International match in 1989; sending back Kapil Dev, Salil Ankola, and Nayan Mongia|
|Date of Birth||3 February 1966|
|Age (as in 2018)||52 Years|
|Birthplace||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Hometown||Auckland, New Zealand|
|School||Takapuna Grammer School|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Acting, Watching Movies|
|Controversy||He was criticized by the Australian, South African and other Cricket fans for dressing up like a Sikh in a 2016 IPL match of Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kings XI Punjab in Mohali.
|Girls, Affairs & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Kim Morrison (A Specialist in Aromatherapy and Skin Care)
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Actor||Jim Carry|
|Favourite Film||The Mask (1994)
Ace Ventura (1994)
|Net Worth||₹2.73 hundred crore|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Danny Morrison
- Does Danny Morrison smoke?: Not Known
- Does Danny Morrison drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He belongs to a theatre background. His mother was a theatre artist and used to play small roles in skits and dramas in Auckland’s theaters.
- His childhood was little tough, as his parents split in 1970 when he was only 5 years old.
- He is in the top five highest test wicket takers for New Zealand. He took 160 wickets in 48 Test matches.
- He is not a great batsman; as he managed to score only 359 Test Match runs in his whole career at an average of 7.97.
- He is called; The Duckman and King Duck; as he has a record of most ducks. In 48 Test matches which he had played, he went back to the pavilion without scoring a single run in 24 innings.
- Despite being a poor batsman, he helped New Zealand to save a Test match against England in 1997 building 106 runs partnership for the 10th wicket with Nathan Astle. He faced English frontline bowlers for 2 hours and 45 minutes scoring 14 runs and didn’t give even a single chance to the opponent.
- After retirement from cricket, he published two books named “Mad As I Wanna Be” (His Auto-Biography) in 1997 and “Danny Morison Junior Cricket Diary” (A guide to inspire young cricketers).
- Harsha Bhogle refers Danny Morrison, “The Lunatic little fat bowler with a crazy look” for his bowling stats.
- Danny Morrison is one of the quirkiest commentators in the World Cricket, who looks always colorful and creative with his job.
- He is a very good theatre artist and played some roles earlier in his childhood and adolescence days. He loves to act differently while facing the camera. Even he says, If he gets a chance to play a role in Bollywood movies, he would be delighted to do it.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)