|Real Name||Sayantika Banerjee|
|Profession||Dancer, Model, Actress|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 60 kg
in Pounds- 132 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Brown (Dyed)|
|Date of Birth||12 August 1986|
|Age (as in 2017)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|College||Kolkata University, Kolkata, India|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce, Master of Commerce|
|Debut||TV: 'Nach Dhoom Macha Le'
Film: 'Ghor Shongshar' (2009)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Address||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Hobbies||Shopping, Dancing, Gymming, Playing, Eating|
|Favourite Food||Fish Fry, 'Khichadi' 'Krabi' (Thai Food)|
|Favourite Actor||Shahrukh Khan, Prosenjit Chatterjee, Jeet, Dev|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sayantika Banerjee
- Does Sayantika Banerjee smoke?: Not Known
- Does Sayantika Banerjee drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Sayantika Banerjee was the contestant of dance reality show ‘Nach Dhoom Macha Le’.
- She started her acting career in 2009.
- She won Bengal Youth Award in the categories of ‘Youth Romantic Jodi-2012’ and ‘Popular Actress(Awara)-2013’.
- In 2014, she is the recipient of ‘Mahanayak Uttam Kumar Samman Film Award’.
- She is a tattoo addict and has 5 tattoos on her body, arms, and foot.
- She is a pet lover.
- She loves to wear shorts and racer back tops.
- Sayantika Banerjee faced harassment during the shoot of a film titled ‘Chayabaj’ in September 2023. While talking about this, in an interview, she mentioned that a choreographer named Michael, who had taken over from a teacher due to financial reasons, grabbed her hand without her consent during the shoot, which was being held in Bangladesh. Sayantika added that she stopped him in front of everyone. She also attributed the responsibility for the incident to the film’s producer, criticizing their lack of planning and management skills. Hindustan Times