|Real Name||Prabhabati Dutt|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 164 cm
in meters- 1.64 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Date of Birth||Year, 1869|
|Birth Place||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Date of Death||Year, 1943|
|Place of Death||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Age (at the time of death)||64 Years|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Family||Father- Ganganarayan Dutta
Mother- Kamala Kamini Dutta
Brother- Name Not Known
Sister- Name Not Known
|Husband/Spouse|| Janakinath Bose
|Marriage Date||Year, 1880|
|Children||Sons- Subhas Chandra Bose and Sarat Chandra Bose
Daughter- Name Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Prabhabati Bose
- Prabhabati Bose was born in the lineage of Hatkhola Dutta Family and was a daughter of the zamindar Dutta Chaudhury, a family of a village, Andul.
- Her family was Maulika Kayastha, who were located in suburbs of North Kolkata (West Bengal, India).
- She was the eldest daughter of her parents. According to the prevailing custom of that time, the Dutts practiced family (gotra) exogamy, caste endogamy, and intra caste hypergamy.
- In 1880, at the age of 11, she was married to Janakinath Bose, who hailed from a Kulin Bose family of village Kodalia (located near Sonarpur).
- Prabhabati and Janakinath Bose had fourteen children together.
- She was very much involved in the education of her children and brought up all of them by providing better values and education.
- In 1928, Prabhabati was elected as the President of the Mahila Rashtriya Sangha.
📢⚡TRENDING: Goa CM, Manohar Parrikar passes away, Read his Biography