|Full Name||Shahbaz Nadeem|
|Nickname||Muscles of Muzaffarpur|
|Profession||Cricketer (Slow left-arm orthodox bowler)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 38 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Jersey Number||#88 (Domestic)|
|Domestic/State Team||East Zone, India A, Indian Board President's XI, India Green, India Red, Rest of India, Delhi Daredevils, Jharkhand|
|Records (main ones)||• He became the highest wicket-taker by picking 51 wickets in the 2015-2016 Ranji Trophy.
• He again became the highest wicket-taker by picking 56 wickets in the 2016-2017 Ranji Trophy.
|Date of Birth||12 August 1989|
|Age (as in 2018)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||Bokaro, Bihar, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Bokaro, Bihar, India|
|School||De Nobili School, FRI, Dhanbad, Jharkhand
Delhi Public School, Kolkata
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Marriage Date||August 2015|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known
|Parents||Father- Javed Husn Ara Mahmood (Police Officer)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Name Not Known (Elder, Former state-level cricketer)
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Cricketer||Wasim Akram, Daniel Vettori|
- Does Shahbaz Nadeem smoke?: Not Known
- Does Shahbaz Nadeem drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Shahbaz started playing cricket for ‘Bihar Under-14’ cricket team.
- He got recognition in 2002 when he picked 9 wickets in a match against ‘Sikkim Under-15.’
- He later moved to ‘Jharkhand’ to play some higher-level cricket.
- Shahbaz then made his first-class debut in 2004 for ‘Jharkhand’ against ‘Kerala’ in the ‘2004-05 Ranji Trophy’ at Jamshedpur, in which he picked 2 wickets in the first inning.
- He was also the part of the ‘India Under-19’ cricket team.
- He played for ‘Delhi Daredevils’ (DD) since 2011 for the ‘Indian Premier League’ (IPL) auction.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)