Marriage Date: 16 July 2021
Age: 30 Years
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|International Debut||ODI- 15 December 2019 against West Indies at Chennai
Test- Did Not Play
T20- 3 November 2019 against Bangladesh at Delhi
|Domestic/State Team||Mumbai, Rizvi Mumbai|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm medium|
|Date of Birth||26 June 1993|
|Age (as of 2023)||30 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Hansraj Morarji Public School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Rizvi College, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Listening to Music|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||16 July 2021
|Siblings||Brother- Not Known
Sister- Pooja Dube
|Salary (approx.)||IPL- ₹5 Crore/year|
- Does Shivam Dube smoke?: No
- Shivam Dube started playing cricket at the age of six.
- His father enrolled him in Chandrakant Pandit Cricket Academy, Andheri West, Mumbai to learn cricket.
- After that, he got training in cricket under Satish Samant.
- Earlier, his father used to run a dairy farm business. Later, his father launched his own business of washing jeans and has a factory in Bhiwandi, Maharashtra, but, because of his cricket, his father put it on the lease.
- At the age of 14, Shivam quit cricket because of financial issues. He pursued cricket four years later with the support of his uncle “Ramesh Dube” and cousin “Rajiv Dube.”
- He made his T20 debut in 2016 for Mumbai against Baroda at Mumbai in the 2015–16 Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy.
- In one of the 2018-19 Ranji Trophy matches, he smashed five sixes in an over for Mumbai against Baroda.
- Shivam Dube was also part of the Mumbai team that won the 2018-19 Vijay Hazare trophy.
- In 2018, Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) bought him at a price of ₹5 crores for the ‘2019 Indian Premier League’ (IPL) auction.