Age: 30 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
Hometown: Pune, Maharashtra
Some Lesser Known Facts about Shivraj Waichal
- Shivraj Waichal is an Indian actor, painter, and director who is known for his work in the Marathi entertainment industry.
- Shivraj belongs to a Marathi Hindu family.
- Shivraj had a keen interest in acting since he was a child. He started working as a theatre artist in the Children’s Theatre, Pune. He participated in numerous theatre festivals like Vreme International Youth Theatre Festival, Bulgaria, NCPA Centerstage festival, Kalaghoda Arts Festival, Thespo, Expression lab’s solo theatre festival, and Natyasattak Festival.
- Shivraj is also the Co-founder of the theatre group named Theatron Entertainment which is a group of passionate artists who create a variety of plays, web content, and short films.
- Shivraj primarly plays suppoting roles in Marathi films. Some of his popular Marathi films are Aga Bai Archeyaa (2015), Phuntroo (2016), Vikun Taak (2020), and Pawankhind (2022). In 2022, Shivraj appeared in the Marathi film Dharamveer a biological political drama film based on the story of late Shiv Sena leader Anand Dighe. The film was released on ZEE5 on 13 May 2022.
- He also appeared in the Marathi TV serials like Yolo (2017), YOLO- You Only Live Once, Gondya Ala Re (2019), and Idiot Box (2020).
- Shivraj is a trained painter. He runs an Instagram page Painter Shonbob where he posts his artwork.
- Shivraj, apart from being an actor, also directed a short film Arjun in 2021.
- Before entering the acting industry Waichal worked as a teacher of arts.
- In 2019, Waichal appeared in a Dice Media short film Back Foot.