Sri Satya (Bigg Boss Telugu 6) Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
|Full name||Mangalampalli Sri Satya Deccan Chronicle|
|Other name||M Sri Satya The Hans India|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 167 cm
in meters- 1.67 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-34|
|Debut||Film (Telugu): Nenu Sailaja (2016)
TV (Telugu): Ninne Pelladatha (2018)
|Date of Birth||29 June 1997 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||25 Years|
|Birthplace||Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh|
|Hometown||Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh|
|Tattoo(s)||Sri Satya has got two tattoos inked on her left forearm.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Pavan Reddy (Telugu actor; rumoured)
|Parents||Father- M. Durga Srinivas Prasad (Businessman)
Mother- M. Lalitha
|Siblings||She has a sister.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sri Satya
- Sri Satya is an Indian actress and model, who works in Telugu TV serials and films. In 2022, she entered the house of Bigg Boss Telugu 6 as a contestant.
- She grew up in a middle-class family in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
- Sri was inclined towards acting from a very young age.
- In teenage, Sri Satya moved to Hyderabad, Telangana, to make a career in modelling and acting.
- Sri Satya is the kin of the legendary vocalist Mangalampalli Balamurali Krishna.
- Sri Satya started her career as a model in 2015 by participating in the beauty pageant Miss Vijayawada 2015. She came out as the winner of the show. Post her win, she addressed the jury and the audience and said,
I am shocked and overwhelmed. I never thought of winning the beauty pageant. My achievement is all because of my parents. I thank the organisers of the event for giving an opportunity to the girls of Vijayawada to show their mettle. I have a strong passion for acting and modeling. My goal is to become a successful model and actress.”
- In 2016, Sri Satya won the sub-title ‘Miss Photogenic 2016’ in the beauty pageant Miss Andhra Pradesh.
- She has walked the ramp for various fashion shows.
- Sri Satya has featured in the print advertisements of various jewellery brands like Joyalukkas Jewellery and Krishna Jewellers.
- In 2016, she played a small role in the Telugu film Nenu Sailaja.
- Sri then appeared in the Telugu film Godari Navvindi (2019).
- Sri Satya has also appeared in many Telugu short films like Love Sketch (2016) and Tharunam (2017).
- In 2018, she appeared in the Telugu TV serial Ninne Pelladatha.
- Some of the Tv serials in which Sri Satya has acted include Muddha Mandaram (2018), Attarintlo Akka Chellellu (2019), and Trinayani (2019).
- In 2021, she appeared in season 1 of the Telugu web series Thondara Padaku Sundara Vadhana. Sri Satya also appeared in the second season of the web series.
- In December 2021, Sri Satya appeared as a contestant in the Telugu reality TV show Super Queen aired on Zee Telugu.
- She has also participated in the Telugu reality TV shows Super Family and Bigg Boss Telugu 6.
- Sri Satya’s favourite pastimes include travelling and doing adventure sports.
- Satya is an avid dog lover and has a pet dog named Whisky.
- She is a bike enthusiast and loves riding a Royal Enfield.
- Apparently, most of her family members were upset with her decision to choose acting as her career. However, her parents always stood by her. In an interview, while talking about Sri Satya’s childhood desires, her father said,
Since she took part in a ramp walk in school, she started showing interest in modelling but never ventured into it. She came across the Miss Vijayawada contest and wanted to take part. We have no issues with our daughter’s interest in movies; we trust her. We don’t want to thwart her dreams.”
Her mother added,
We know the pros and cons of being part of the filmmaking business. My husband and I accompanied Satya throughout the 39 days of the shoot (first schedule) for Godavari.”
- Once, a few pictures of Sri Satya apparently getting engaged to the Telugu actor Pavan Reddy went viral over the internet. However, the two did not speak on the matter.
|↑2||The Hans India|