Height: 6' 0"
Hometown: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
|Full name||Raja Shekar Muthyalu|
|Nickname||Raj Raja Shekar's official Facebook account|
|Profession(s)||Model and Actor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 182 cm
in meters- 1.82 m
in feet & inches- 6’ 0”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 15 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Short film: Prav (2019)|
|Date of Birth||June 18|
|Birthplace||Hyderabad, India (now in Telangana)|
|Hometown||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Educational Qualification||B.Com StarClinch|
|Hobbies||Travelling and Dancing|
|Relationships & More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Raja Shekar
- Raja Shekar is an Indian model and an actor. He has modelled and advertised for several famous global companies. In 2022, he participated in the 6th season of the Telugu reality TV show titled Bigg Boss.
- Raja Shekar modelled for Raymond, an Indian fabric-producing company, in 2016.
- In 2017, Raja Shekar signed a modelling contract with the United Kingdom-based fashion apparel retailer named Marks & Spencer.
- In the same year, Raja Shekar modelled and walked the ramp for the promotion of the Indian hypermarket named Big Bazaar.
- During the Indian Glam Fashion Week in 2017, Raja Shekar walked on the ramp wearing clothes designed by an international fashion designer named Anggy Haif.
- In 2018, Raja Shekar modelled and advertised for the promotion of Central Mall in India.
- In the same year, The Times of India published an article that featured Raja Shekar as one of the most desired Indian men.
- Raja Shekar has also participated in fashion shows held outside India. In 2018, he participated in a modelling contest that took place at Bally’s Casino, in Sri Lanka.
- In 2018, Raja Shekar modelled and promoted the clothes made by GANT, an American-Swedish fashion retail store.
- The Vogue, a fashion magazine, published an article in 2019 that featured Raja Shekar.
- In 2019, Raja Shekar made his debut in the Telugu film industry with a short film titled Prav, and in the same year, the short film, Prav, received the Telugu Short Film Award (TSFA).
- In September 2022, Raja Shekar entered the Telugu TV industry with his participation in the Telugu reality TV show Bigg Boss Season 6.
- Raja Shekar is an animal lover. He has two pet dogs.
- Raja Shekar drinks alcohol.