Age: 36 Years
Husband: Neel Ratan Jha
|Full Name||Subuhi Yūsufzai Khan|
|Profession(s)||Lawyer and Social Activist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 161 cm
in meters- 1.61 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 3”
|Date of Birth||30 November 1986 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||36 Years|
|Birthplace||Meerut, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||Meerut, Uttar Pradesh|
|College/University||Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||• B. Com
• Graduation in Law (LinkedIn
|Hobbies||Dancing, Gardening, Painting, and Reading Books|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||12 December 2016 (Monday)
Note: She got married under Special Marriage Act.
|Husband/Spouse||Neel Ratan Jha (government officer; working at Provincial Civil Services in Excise and Tax Department)
|Parents||Names Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Subuhi Khan
- Subuhi Khan is an Indian Supreme court lawyer and a social activist.
- Her grandfather’s name was Late Jia Ullah Khan, and he was Deputy Superintendent of Police in Meerut.
- She is married to a non-muslim.
- Subuhi has worked as a research analyst at Heidrick & Struggles.
- Later, she worked as a market research analyst at Evalueserve.
- She appears as a guest on various news debate shows.
- She gained popularity for supporting the Citizenship (Amendment) Act, 2019.
- She referred Hyderabad city as mini Pakistan in February 2020.
- She has received a certificate from Yoga Siromani.