Wife: Sakshi Chopra
Education: Bachelor Of Arts
|Physical Stats & More
|in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Salt & Pepper
|Bollywood: Manmarziyaan (2018) as father of Vicky Sandhu
|Date of Birth
|Victor Model Senior Secondary School, Jalandhar
|Lyallpur Khalsa College, Jalandhar
|Bachelor of Arts Sukhpal Singh – Facebook
|Non-vegetarian NewsNumber – Facebook
|Relationships & More
|17 April 2009
|Son- Karanveer Singh
|Names Not Known
|Sister- Gurpreet Kaur Kalsi (Kathak dancer and choreographer working at MGN Public School in Kapurthala, Punjab)
|Om Puri, Anupam Kher, Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sukhpal Singh
- Sukhpal Singh is an Indian actor who gained popularity with the TV show Udaariyaan on Colors TV in which he played the role of Harman Sandhu.
- He started his journey as a theatre actor in 2001 when he was in college. Simultaneously, he started working as a dance trainer, specializing in Bollywood and Salsa; he worked as a dance trainer for seven years. He quit his job as a dance trainer after meeting with an accident in 2006 in which he had a knee injury.
- At college, he actively took part in youth fests. He used to write, direct, and act in plays in the fest.
- During his college days, he secured an opportunity to attend a month-long NSD acting workshop at Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.
- He made his acting debut in 2002 with a devotional film on Mahavira in which he played the role of a Deity.
- Around 2009-10, he moved to London for a while. It was upon his return to India that acting became his full-fledged career.
- At the beginning of his career, in 2013-14, he starred in the TV shows Raavi Paar and Zameer on PTC Punjabi. He also performed comedy skits on Doordarshan.
- In 2014, he started appearing in the TV road show Mr Paul & Paali on Chardikla Time TV in which he played Paul. The show was produced by Pragati Productions Jalandhar.
- Later, he held the position of Director of Marketing and Public Relations in a Punjab-based media and entertainment company, Iconic Media.
- In 2015, he became a household name in Punjab when he started hosting the TV show Zayka Punjab da, a food review show in which the hosts travelled to different parts of Punjab to taste and review specialities of the region.
- In the same year, Sukhpal, along with his friends, participated in a 50-Hour Filmmaking Challenge. For the competition, he made and starred in the short film Turn Back Time.
- Various acting credits under his belt include the Punjabi films Kawela (2017), Nankana (2018), Sorry 22 Sorry (2019), and Jalwayu Enclave – A Lockdown Lovestory (2022).
- He played the role of a police inspector in a 2016 episode of the TV show Savdhaan India on Life OK.
- In 2018, he featured in a Telugu romantic action drama film Mehbooba in which he played the role of Nadir’s father.
- He has also been featured in the music video of various Punjabi songs of singers like Gurnam Bhullar, Kaur B, and Malkit Singh.
- In 2020, he played the role of Jolly uncle in Zee Punjabi’s Khasma Nu Khani.
- In 2021, he became famous for playing the role of Harman Singh Sandhu in the family TV drama series Udaariyaan on Colors TV.
- In the same year, he appeared in the thriller web series Tabbar in which he played the role of a police inspector.
- In 2022, he starred in Disney+ Hotstar’s psychological thriller series Masoom. In the series, he shared the screen with Boman Irani, Samara Tijori, Upasana Singh, and Manjari Fadnis.
- He has also been featured in advertisements for various brands like Pexalon (insecticide) and Saregama Carvaan.