|Real Name||T. T. V. Dhinakaran|
|Party||All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK)
|Political Journey||• In 1988, joined AIADMK.
• In 2009, became a member of the Rajya Sabha.
• In 2011, Jayalalitha (the then Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu) expelled him from the party.
• On 15 February 2017, Sasikala re-inducted him in the party (AIADMK) and appointed him the Deputy General Secretary of AIADMK.
• In December 2017, he won RK Nagar by-election as an Independent candidate.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 6"
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 86 Kg
in Pounds- 190 lbs
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2017)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Tamil Nadu, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
Mother- Vanithamani (sister of Sasikala)
Sister- Not Known
Brothers- Bhaskaran, Sudhakaran
|Caste||Thevar (Backward Class)|
|Address||5, FOURTH STREET, VENKATESWARA NAGAR, KARPAGAM GARDENS, ADYAR, CHENNAI-600020|
|Controversies||• In 1992, he was accused of illegally acquiring a government land in Chennai to float a company, Emerald Constructions.
• In 1995, Enforcement Directorate (ED) served him a notice for his involvement in the Jain Hawala racket.
• On 6 January 2016, Madras High Court confirmed a penalty of 25 Crore on Dinakaran in the 1996 Foreign Exchange Regulation Act (FERA) violation case.
• He is often criticized by the media for opening shell companies in the name of his wife and practicing large scale corruption.
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Daughter- Not Known
Son- Not Known
|Net Worth||3.48 Crore INR (as in 2009)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About T. T. V. Dhinakaran
- Does T. T. V. Dhinakaran smoke:? Not Known
- Does T. T. V. Dhinakaran drink alcohol:? Not Known
- He was born in a family of Thevar community, which is considered a Backward Class in Tamil Nadu.
- His mother, Vanithamani, is the sister of Sasikala Natarajan.
- Dhinakaran has 2 brothers and the three brothers are popularly known as the TTV Brothers.
- After the MGR’s death, he came in the good books of Jayalalitha. However, in 1990, he came out of Amma’s good graces after she noticed that Dhinakaran was misusing her name.
- His brother, Sudhakaran, was the foster son of Jayalalitha.
- Dhinakaran is credited to groom O Panneerselvam at the start of his political career.
- It is said that it was Dhinakaran who raised the name of O Panneerselvam for the post of Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu when Supreme Court barred Jayalalitha from holding the office.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡