Age: 43 Years
Husband: Evan Seinfeld
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tera Patrick
- Does Tera Patrick drink alcohol?: Yes
- When Patrick was 10, her mother left her and she was raised by her father.
- At the age of 14, she was hired by a Japanese modeling agency and moved to Tokyo.
- At one of her first photo shoots, she was sexually exploited by the photographer.
- In 2003, she became the masthead publisher of Genesis (Men’s Pornographic Magazine).
- In 2006, Patrick, along with her then-husband Evan Seinfeld, launched a talent industry representing models and actors.
- In 2008, she started hosting the Playboy TV erotic instructional show, School of Sex. She also hosted 25th AVN Awards ceremony.
- In 2010, Patrick starred in an Indonesian mainstream horror film Rintihan Kuntilanak Perawan (Moaning of Virgin Ghost).
- On January 5, 2010, Patrick’s memoir, Sinner Takes All, co-written by journalist and author Carrie Borzillo, was published by Penguin imprint Gotham Books.
- In 2011, she was ranked 2nd by the Complex magazine in their list of “The Top 50 Hottest Asian Porn Stars of All Time.”