Age: 32 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
Hometown: Ranga Reddy, Telangana
Some Lesser Known Facts About Thiruveer
- Thiruveer was born and brought up in Telangana.
- In 2012, he joined the AIR FM Rainbow 101.9 Hyderabad as a radio jockey, where he worked for one year.
- He has acted in more than twenty theatre plays, like Gograhanam, Barbareekudu, and Kayitham Puli.
- On 20 March 2014, he launched his own theatre group “Popcorn Theatre,” and under this group, he directed the first play titled “under this group titled “Amma Cheppina Katha.” Thereafter, he went on to direct many theatre plays, including Naa Valla Kaadhu, Daawat, A Man With a Lump, and Pushpalatha Navvindhi.
- In 2016, he played the role of “Mallesh” in the Telugu film, Bommala Ramaram. Thereafter, he appeared in many Telugu films, such as Ye Mantram Vesave, Subhalekha + Lu, Mallesham, George Reddy, and Palasa 1978.
- In 2017, he was awarded “J. V. Narasimha Rao young theatre scholar award” by Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University for his contribution to theatre plays.
- In 2020, he played the role of “Anand” in the Telugu web series, SIN.
- In the same year, he played the negative role of “Lalan Singh” in the Telugu film, George Reddy. He was also given the Zee Cine Award for this role.
- He is fluent in different languages, like English, Telugu, and Hindi.