Husband: Manish Pandey
Age: 27 Years
|Famous For||Being the wife of the Indian cricketer, Manish Pandey|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Debut||Film (Tulu): Telikeda Bolli (2012) as 'Malli'
Film (Tamil): Udhayam NH4 (2013) as 'Rithika'
|Date of Birth||16 July 1992 (Thursday)
|Age (as in 2019)||27 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Finance https://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-features/tp-cinemaplus/on-the-highway-to-fame/article4638455.ece" target="_blank" rel="noopener">The Hindu|
|Ethnicity/Caste||She belongs to a Tuluva Family. https://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-features/tp-cinemaplus/on-the-highway-to-fame/article4638455.ece" target="_blank" rel="noopener">The Hindu|
|Hobbies||Reading, Dancing, Travelling|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Manish Pandey (Indian Cricketer)|
|Marriage Date||2 December 2019
|Book||Half Girlfriend by Chetan Bhagat|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ashrita Shetty
- Ashrita Shetty is an Indian actress who mainly works in Tamil films.
- She was born into a middle-class Tulu-speaking family in Mumbai.
- She did her graduation in finance.
- While Ashrita was in college, she participated in ‘Clean & Clear Fresh Face’ beauty contest organised by The Times of India. Shetty won the competition at the college level.
- Ashrita again won it at the national level and went on to become the face of the brand for about a year.
- Ashrita started her acting career in 2012 with the Tulu film “Telikeda Bolli.”
- Next, she featured in a number of television commercials.
- Shetty has appeared in many Tamil films like “Udhayam NH4,” “Oru Kanniyum Moonu Kalavaanikalum,” “Indrajith,” and “Naan Thaan Siva.”
- After watching Ashrita’s performance in her Tamil debut film “Udhayam NH4,” Sangeeta Devi (a writer of cinema, fashion and lifestyle news) from The Hindu said,
Newcomer Ashrita Shetty shows promise and her capability of bringing to the screen the vulnerability and innocence of a 17/18-year-old makes her endearing. This girl has huge potential.”
- In 2018, Ashrita took part in a ‘Cancer Awareness Campaign’ in Chennai.