Height: 5′ 5″
Marital Status: Married
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tinaa Ghaai
- Tinaa Ghaai is an Indian actor, playback singer, and philanthropist who predominantly works in the Bollywood film and music industry. Tinaa is known for her roles like Julie in the Hindi language action film ‘Shiva Shakti’ (1988) and Governess in the erotic supernatural horror thriller film‘Veerana’ (1988).
- Her name is also spelt as Tina Ghai and Tina Ghaai.
- According to some sources, Tinaa Ghaai grew up in different parts of India (including Kolkata) and Canada.
- As a playback singer, Tinaa has sung many songs in different languages including Hindi, Gujarati, and Punjabi. Some songs sung by her are ‘Boliyan’ (Punjabi) (2002), ‘Dole Dole’ (Hindi) (2006), and her first Gujarati song ‘O Re Zaveri’ (2014).
- Reportedly, Tinaa Ghaai is an executive member of an autonomous body, the Cine and TV Artistes’ Association (CINTAA), which provides artist cards, consisting of an artist’s identity.
- Tinaa Ghaai often posts videos about self-love, personality traits, parenting, etc., on her YouTube channel, Totally Tinaa Ghaai.
- In 2014, Tinaa Ghaai released a song titled ‘Dhol Ka Pol,’ emphasizing the effects of political and social issues in India.