Age: 33 Years
Hometown: Rome, Italy
Some Lesser Known Facts About Valentina Corti
- At the age of 17, she entered the film industry, starting with advertisements.
- In 2007, she made her first television appearance in a miniseries named ‘Fidati di me.’
- She was cast as the female protagonist in two Italian television series- ‘Don Matteo 7’ and ‘Rex.’
- In 2012, she was featured in a TV show, ‘Titanic – Blood, and Steel’ as Violetta Silvestri.
- She has worked with Radiotelevisione Italiana in many projects like Leda Gys, Trilussa – History of love and poetry, All the music of the heart, etc.
- She made her debut as an actor in cinema with Romeo and Juliet directed by Carlo Carlei.
- She acted in a documentary ‘Fango and Glory – La Grande Guerra’ (2014), which was based on the story of a hundred years old Great War on the Italian front after the First World War. It was aired on Rai with co-actors Domenico Fortunato and Eugenio Franceschini.
- The film was screened at the Venice Film Festival 2014.
- On 5 September 2014, she was awarded the 7th edition of the L’Oreal Paris Award for cinema, which she received at the Venice Film Festival 2014.
- In October 2015, she was among the ten winners of the Aphrodite Prize (13th edition).
- She was again cast in the tenth season of “A Family Doctor”, as Sara Levi.
- She played the lead role in the film “La Sabbia Nei Occhi” (2017) by Alessandro Zizzo.
- In 2018, she was cast in Tannishtha Chatterjee’s directorial debut, opposite Bollywood star Nawazuddin Siddiqui. The film is jointly produced by Eros International, Rising Star Entertainment, Ravi Walia, and Pankaj Razdaz. During the shoot for the film in Rome, Nawazuddin Siddiqui uploaded a picture with Valentina Corti on Twitter.