|Real Name||Vamsi Krishna|
|Famous For||Villainous Role|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 185 cm
in meters- 1.85 m
in feet inches- 6’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 18 inches
|Date of Birth||31 March 1986|
|Age (as in 2018)||32 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Debut||Telugu: Gharshana (2004)
Tamil: Thadaiyara Thaakaa (2012)
|Food Habit||Not Known|
|Tattoo||A text written on his left arm|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (Doctor)
Mother- Name Not Known (Doctor)
|Net Worth (approx.)||$7 Lakh|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vamsi Krishna
- Does Vamsi Krishna smoke?: Yes
- Does Vamsi Krishna drink alcohol?: Yes
- Vamsi Krishna belongs to a family where his parents, cousins, and uncle all are doctors.
- His debut movie Gharshana was a gift to him; as he got this movie while boarding on a flight. Director Gautam Menon was seated next to him in the flight and asked him to play a role in his upcoming film and Vamsi said ‘yes’ to him.
- He wanted to open his own business, but the meeting with the director Gautam Menon in the flight paved the way for him in the Telugu film industry.
- He has worked in more than 35 Telugu, Tamil, and Kannada films including Dhruva Natchathiram, Motta Shiva Ketta Shiva, Romeo Juliet, Garjanai, and many more.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)