|Full Name||Vedhika Pooja Kumar|
|Famous Role||"Angamma" in the period film 'Angamma' (2013)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-32|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||21 February 1988|
|Age (as in 2018)||30 Years|
|Birthplace||Solapur, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Solapur, Maharashtra, India|
|College/University||Cardiff University, Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom|
|Educational Qualification(s)||Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Master of Business Administration in Marketing (MBA)
|Debut||Tamil: Madrasi (2006)
Telugu: Vijayadasami (2007)
Kannada: Sangama (2008)
Malayalam: Sringaravelan (2013)
Bollywood: The Body (2019)
|Address||A Bungalow in Bengaluru
|Hobbies||Travelling, Cooking, Reading, Dancing, Playing (Badminton & Basketball)|
|Awards||2014- Edison Award for Best Extreme Performance- Female, Techofes Award, and Screen Moon Award for Best Actress for the Tamil film 'Paradesi' (2013)
2015- Edison Award for Best Extreme Performance- Female for the Tamil film 'Kaaviya Thalaivan' (2014), Norway Tamil Film Festival Award for the Best Actress for the film 'Kaaviya Thalaivan' (2014)
2016- Asiavision Award- Performer of the year for the Malayalam film 'James & Alice' (2016)
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
|Favourite Food(s)||Biryani, Rice and Tomato Gojju or Rasam, Dim Sum, Chinese Cuisines|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Bollywood- Amitabh Bachchan
|Favourite Film(s)||Tamil- Chandramukhi
Bollywood- Mughal-E-Azam, Sadma, Black
Hollywood- Dumb and Dumber
|Favourite Musician||A. R. Rahman|
|Favourite Author||Paulo Coelho|
|Favourite Destination(s)||Japan, Europe|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vedhika Kumar
- Does Vedhika Kumar smoke?: No
- Does Vedhika Kumar drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Vedhika was born into a middle-class Kannada family with roots in Maharashtra.
- She was always fascinated by the glamour world and started her career as a model.
- Before becoming an actress, she learned acting skills from the renowned ‘Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute’ in Mumbai.
- She is a fabulous dancer and learned dancing skills from ‘Shiamak Davar’s School of Performing Arts’ in Mumbai.
- She is fluent in various languages, such as- Kannada, Tamil, Telegu, Marathi, Hindi, and English.
- In 2013, she narrowly escaped a pool accident while she was shooting in Kochi for her debut Malayalam film ‘Sringaravelan.’ For a scene, she was supposed to be thrown in a water tank where she had to act as if she was struggling in the water with the support of a concrete wall. But the concrete wall collapsed that created a panic. Somehow, a male assistant from the unit helped her, but he injured his leg in the process.
- She rose to fame with her breakthrough performance as “Angamma” in the National Award winning Tamil period film ‘Paradesi’ (2013).
- She considers her role of “Satyabhaama” alias “Satya” in the Kannada film ‘Shivalinga’ (2016) as her career’s most challenging role.
- In spite of her stardom in the South Indian cinema, she is known to be a down-to-earth person and humble in nature.
- She is an avid animal lover.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)