|Real Name||Anil Madhav Dave|
|Profession||Indian Politician and Water conservationist|
|Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
|Political Journey||• In 2009, Dave was elected to Rajya Sabha (upper house of the Parliament).
• From March 2010 to June 2010, he was a member of the Parliamentary Forum on Global Warming and Climate Change.
• On 6 July 2016, Dave took the charges as Minister of State for Environment, Forest, and Climate Change.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 74 kg
in Pounds- 163 lbs
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper (semi-bald)|
|Date of Birth||6 July 1956|
|Age (as in 2016)||60 Years|
|Birth Place||Badnagar, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Date of Death||18 May 2017|
|Death Cause||Lung cancer|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Badnagar, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|College/University||Gujarati College, Indore, Indore University|
|Debut||2009 (Elected to Rajya Sabha)|
|Family||Father- Shri Madhav Lal Dave
Mother- Shrimati Pushpa Devi
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Net Worth (approx.)||60 Lakh INR|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anil Madhav Dave
- Did Anil Madhav Dave smoke?: No
- Did Anil Madhav Dave drink alcohol?: No
- During his college days, Dave took part in JP Movement and was elected the college president.
- Dave was also a cadet of the National Cadet Corps’ Air Wing.
- Having completed Education, Dave joined RSS (Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh) worked for the conservation of the Narmada River.
- As an environment minister, Dave had fastened approval of India’s first river-linking project Ken-Betwa falling in Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh.
- Dave passed away on 18 May 2017 due to lung cancer. He was 60 years old. Dave had been weak since January when he was diagnosed with pneumonia.