|Real Name||Vikram Mukund Limaye|
|Profession||CEO and Managing Director IDFC Limited, BCCI interim Administrator|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 71 kg
in Pounds- 157 lbs
|Date of Birth||Year- 1967|
|Age (as in 2016)||50 Years|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|University||Mumbai University, Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania|
|Educational Qualifications||Chartered Accountant (CA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Playing Tennis and Cricket|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Children||Son- Not Known
Daughter- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vikram Limaye
- Does Vikram Limaye smoke: Not Known
- Does Vikram Limaye drink Alcohol: Not Known
- Though he has a soft spot for cricket, he has been in love with Tennis all his life and still gives it a shot whenever he gets some free time.
- He began his career with Arthur Andersen in Mumbai in 1987 while being a CA student in Mumbai.
- Before moving to the USA for his MBA in Finance, Vikram served Ernst & Young and the consumer banking group of Citibank.
- After having completed his MBA from Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, he started working for Credit Suisse First Boston and served several roles, namely; Investment Banking, Structured Finance, Capital Markets and Credit portfolio Management.
- Vikram has always had a desire to work for the public interest and to contribute his share in the infrastructure development of India.
- He then happened to work with the Infrastructure Development Finance Company (IDFC) Bank, an institution which got registered with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as a non-banking financial company in 1998. He is currently the CEO and Managing Director of the same.
- While working with the IDFC, he has contributed to several other committees of government and industry associations. He worked on a number of topics including minority affairs, surrounding infrastructure, economic policy, etc.
- To his surprise, Honourable Supreme Court of India on 30 January 2017 announced him as one of the members of the four-membered panel comprising Diana Edulji, Vinod Rai and Ramachandra Guha to run the world’s richest cricket body, BCCI, as the former president Anurag Thakur and secretary Ajay Shirke were sacked for not implementing the recommendations of Justice RM Lodha committee.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡