Age: 29 Years
Hometown: Jaipur, Rajasthan
Father: Arun Kapoor
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Debut||TV: Nanhi Si Kali Meri Ladli (2010) aired on DD National
Film, Bhojpuri: Ka Ukhad Leba (2013)
Film, Hindi: Uvaa (2015)
|Date of Birth||18 May 1992 (Monday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||29 Years|
|Hobbies||Dancing and Listening to Music|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Rohan Mehra, TV Actor (ex-boyfriend)
• Karan Dandir Wikipedia
|Parents||Father- Arun Kapoor
Mother- Darshana Kapoor
• Ronak Kapoor
• Gaurav Kapoor
|Car Collection||Hyundai Creta YouTube|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Yukti Kapoor
- Yukti Kapoor is a popular Indian TV actress.
- In 2013, she played cameo roles in various TV serials, like ‘Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aangan Hoga,’ ‘Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara,’ and ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein.’
- She acted in the Hindi film ‘Uvaa’ in 2015. The popular TV actor Rohan Mehra was his co-star in the movie. Yukti and Rohan became friends while shooting for the film. Soon, they fell in love with each other.
- Yukti and Rohan were invited to participate in ‘Nach Baliye 8’ (2017), but they rejected the offer.
- Later, Yukti and Rohan broke up; as they were not able to give enough time to each other due to their work schedules. India.com
- In 2015, Yukti appeared in the TV serial ‘Siya Ke Ram,’ aired on Star Plus, in which she played the character of Urmila.
- She acted in the popular Colors TV serial ‘Balika Vadhu’ in 2016.
- In 2017, she was roped in for the &TV serial ‘Agnifera’ along with Ankit Gera. Her character ‘Ragini’ became very popular.
- She appeared in the TV serials ‘Laal Ishq’ and ‘Namah’ in 2019.
- In 2020, she acted in the SAB TV’s serial ‘Maddam Sir’ along with other actors, like Gulki Joshi, Bhavika Sharma, and Sonali Pandit Naik.
- She loves eating South Indian dishes.
- She is an animal lover and is very fond of dogs.
- On the success of her TV serial ‘Agnifera’ (2017), she said,
I am a happy soul now as I am loved by the audience. I am glad and have no regrets as I have earned fame, financially too I am satisfied. I got many shades to play in this particular show. Agnifera has been a blessing in my career.”