Shivangi Joshi (Actress) Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Age: 24 Years
Height: 5' 5"
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 5"
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 50 Kg
in Pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||33-25-33|
|Date of Birth||18 May 1998|
|Age (as of 2022)||24 Years|
|Birthplace||Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India|
|Hometown||Pune, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|School||Pine Hall School, Dehradun|
|Debut||TV Debut: Begusarai (2015)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
|Hobbies||Dancing and reading|
|Actress||Kareena Kapoor, Manisha Koirala and Shweta Tiwari|
|Film||Kung Fu Panda, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Scary Movie, Wrong Turn, Final Destination, Anjaana Anjaani, American Pie, The Three Musketeers, Titanic, Letters to Juliet and Twilight|
|Musician||Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Akon, A.R. Rehman, Shreya Ghoshal, Mohit Chauhan, Linkin Park, Miley Cyrus, Michael Jackson and Sonu Nigam|
|Book||Love Story by Erich Segal, Romeo & Juliet & Vampires by Claudia Gabel, and The 3 Mistakes of My Life by Chetan Bhagat|
|Travel Destination(s)||Shimla and Mussoorie|
|Car Collection||Mercedes Benz
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Mohsin Khan (actor)
• Randeep Rai (actor) (rumoured) Koimoi
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shivangi Joshi
- Does Shivangi Joshi smoke?: No
- Does Shivangi Joshi drink alcohol?: No
- Shivangi worked as a lead actress on &TV’s serial Begusarai, but in March 2016 she was removed from the show due to her unprofessional behaviour and low level of acting skills.
- In May 2016, she played the grown-up Naira’s role in Star Plus’ TV serial Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.
- She considers actress Shweta Tiwari as her inspiration.
- She is an excellent dancer and participated in many dance competitions throughout India.
- She won gold medals in Taekwondo competitions.
- She took 1 year break from her graduation to try her luck in TV industry.
- On 15 March 2023, she took to Instagram to announce that she had been diagnosed with a kidney infection. While sharing a photo of her being hospitalized, the actress wrote,
Hi everyone, Been a rough couple of days, I have had a kidney infection, but want to let you know that with the support of my family, friends, the doctors, the hospital staff & grace of God, I’m feeling better. This is also to remind you’ll to take care of your body, mind and soul and most importantly stay hydrated guys. Love you all, And I will be back in action very soon.”