|Full Name||Zakir Abdul Karim Naik|
|Nick Name||Deedat plus|
|Famous For||Dawah, Founder of Peace TV|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm|
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg|
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Date of Birth||18 October 1965|
|Age (as in 2017)|| 52 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|School||St. Peter’s High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Kishinchand Chellaram College, Mumbai|
Topiwala National Medical College & BYL Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai
University of Mumbai
|Debut as Islamic Preacher||1991-Present|
|Hobbies||Reading, Writing, Listening to Islamic Spiritual Music|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||King Faisal International Prize for Service to Islam, 2015|
|Controversies||• Once, Zakir Naik took a huge flak when he recommended death penalties for homosexuals and for apostasy from the faith.|
• Once he supported Osama Bin Laden indirectly by calling him as a "soldier of Islam." This statement fomented unrest in the crowd and in 2008, an Islamic scholar in Lucknow, Shahar qazi Mufti Abul Irfan Mian Firangi Mahali, issued a fatwa against Naik, saying that he supported Osama bin Laden and that his teachings were un-Islamic. Later, Naik claimed his speeches were taken out of context.
• Naik was barred from entering the United Kingdom and Canada in June 2010.
• The Daily Star News Paper revealed investigations of the Dhaka Terror Attack of July 2016 that the terrorist involved in the brutal killings followed Zakir Naik's page on Facebook and was influenced by Naik's speeches.
• In 2016, he admitted that Rahil Sheikh, involved in 2006 Mumbai train bombings, was working as a volunteer for his organization 'Islamic Research Foundation' (IRF), but he did not know Rahil personally. Although Naik also claimed that Rahil was sacked from his office. About 200 people were killed in the bombing and investigation revealed the bombers were influenced by Naik's sermons.
• On 18 July 2017, India invalidated Naik's passport following a recommendation from the National Investigation Agency (NIA).
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Son- Fariq Naik|
Daughter- Rushdaa Naik
|Parents||Father- Abdul Karim Naik (Physician)|
Mother- Name not known
|Siblings||Brother- Mohammad Naik|
Sister- Nailah Naushad Noorani
|Favourite Public Speaker||Ahmed Deedat|