Kiran Gosavi Age, Family, Biography & More
|Full name||Kiran P Gosavi The Indian Express|
|Known For||Being a witness in the Aryan Khan drug case|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Controversies||• In 2018, an FIR was filed against Kiran Gosavi in the Faraskhana police station by a person named Chinmay Deshmukh 2018. The complainant said that Gosavi took Rs. 3.09 lakhs from him to get him a job in Malaysia. He further added that Gosavi gave them fake tourist visas and flight tickets. A case was registered against Gosavi under several IPC sections including 420.
• In October 2021, Kiran Gosavi was the private investigator who was with the NCB officials at the time of the cruise ship raid, and later, he was with them at the NCB office where he was seen taking pictures with Aryan Khan. However, things flipped against him when some politicians started raising questions that how a common man was present during an investigation. After further inspection, it was found that Kiran Gosavi had four FIRs registered against him in Maharashtra. On the other hand, Gosavi had been missing since the night of the cruise ship raid, and recently, he was found in Lucknow where he is willing to surrender to police saying that his life is in danger and he won't surrender to Maharashtra police. A look-out circular had been issued against him by the Pune Police and teams are working to find him.
• During the investigation, Prabhakar Sail, who was Kiran's bodyguard and the driver claimed that Kiran Gosavi had asked for Rs. 25 crores to let off Aryan.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kiran Gosavi
- Kiran P Gosavi is an Indian private investigator and one of the key witnesses in the Cordelia cruise ship drug bust that involved the arrest of Aryan Khan.
- Kiran Gosavi made it to the news when his pictures with Aryan Khan and from the police station got viral on the internet. Through sources, it was revealed that Kiran Gosavi was a private investigator who was present on the cruise ship at the time of arrest and he was one of the informants for the Narcotics Control Bureau’s zonal director Sameer Wankhede.
- Kiran Gosavi had four FIRs against him in the past in different regions of Maharashtra, where people had accused Gosavi of stealing lakhs of rupees from people with the promise of finding jobs in Malaysia for them.
- Recently, in the cruise ship drug case, an angle of bribery had come up in which Kiran Gosavi was accused of taking a bribe by his former driver and personal bodyguard Prabhakar Sail. Sail said that he heard a conversation between Gosavi and Sam D’Souza. Sail released a video message in which he said-
Kiran Gosavi, accompanied by a NCB official, took Aryan Khan in a white Innova to the NCB office. At 1 a.m., I walked to the NCB office. KP Gosavi calls me at 1 a.m. to inform me that I must sign as pancha. Sameer Wankhede directed me to sign my signatures. One NCB salekar told me to sign on 10 blank paper. Salekar asked me my Aadhar details. I didn’t have my Aadhar Card so I asked him if he could send me a soft copy of my Aadhar Card from my mobile no 9137*** **99 to what’s app number 8167609 712. He then asked me to eat and gave Suryavanshi one packet of food. After some time KP Gosavi went down and met Sam D’Souza 500m away from the NCB office. Sam shoes I spoke with KP Gosavi about 5 minutes. After going around the NCB offices, Sam D’Souza said that he and KP Gosavi had gotten out of the car and met again. KP Gosavi then left the Innova white Innova, and Sam D’Souza Innova crysta accompanied us. We stopped at Lower Parel Bridge, near Big Bazaar. Others also stopped at this location. We reached lower Parel KP Gosavi when Sam was calling. Sam said that you had put a bomb worth rupees 25 million and let us settle at 18, because it has to cross to Sameer Wakhede.”
- After this video, the NCP politician Nawab Malik questioned the credibility of Sameer Wankhede and accused him of being involved in an extortion case of Rs. 25 crores. Nawab Malik also asked the Maharashtra Government to carry out an investigation against Sameer Wankhede.
- On 25 October 2021, in conversation with an NDTV reporter, Kiran Gosavi – the private investigator spoke to the reported and said-
I will surrender in Lucknow within half-an-hour.”
He further told the reporters that he feels threatened in Mumbai. When asked about the pay-offs and Rs. 25 crore deal with Sam D’Souza, and Shah Rukh Khan’s manager; Kiran said-
I’m hearing this for the first time. I met Sameer Wankhede for the first time on 2 October.”
- However, the Lucknow police commissioner told NDTV that Kiran cannot surrender in Uttar Pradesh as they do not have the jurisdiction to take any action against this case. NDTV
- On 28 October 2021, Kiran Gosavi was arrested by the Pune Police three days after he offered to surrender to Lucknow Police, but it was not accepted by the officials. He was arrested in connection with the 2018 cheating case where he duped people of money with his company KPG Dreamz Solutions, where he promised jobs to aspirants from different fields. India Today
|↑1||The Indian Express|