Height: 5' 9"
Age: 28 Years
|Full Name||Zain Javadd Malik|
|Nickname||Bradford Bad Boy|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 9"
|Weight (approx.)|| in Kilograms- 66 kg
in Pounds- 145 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)|| - Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 28 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
|Date of Birth||12 January 1993|
|Age (as of 2021)||28 Years|
|Birthplace||Bradford, England, United Kingdom|
|Hometown||East Bowling, Bradford, England|
|School||Lower Fields Primary School
Tong High School in Bradford
|Debut||Up all night (2011)|
|Family||Father- Yaser Malik
Mother- Tricia Brannan Malik
Sisters- Doniya, Waliyha and Safaa
|Ethnicity||Pakistani and British|
|Fan Mail Address||Zayn Malik
The Matrix Complex
91 Peterborough Rd
London, SW6 3BU
|Hobbies||Drawing, dancing, reading|
|Song||Thriller by Michael Jackson|
|Artists||Niall, Chris Brown|
|Album||Graffiti by Chris Brown|
|Major Controversies||• He was in controversy because he cheated on his fiancee Perrie Edwards, with an Australian waitress in an after party.
• He was caught smoking an illegal substance and it was recorded on camera, which affected One Direction's fan following.
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Rebecca Ferguson (Swedish Actress)
Perrie Edwards (Singer in the band Little Mix)
Gigi Hadid (American Model) (2015-October 2021)
|Children||He has a daughter named Khai Hadid Malik from his ex-girlfriend Gigi Hadid.|
|Net Worth||$49 million
Some Lesser Known Facts About Zayn Malik
- Does Zayn Malik smoke?: Yes
- Does Zayn Malik drink alcohol?: Yes
- The word Zayn comes from Arabic origin and means beautiful and Malik means king.
- Zayn was a contestant in the music competition X-Factor, where he was called back after being eliminated as a solo artist. There were four other eliminations that were brought back and Zayn, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson formed the band One Direction.
- Zayn left the band in March 2015 and signed up a contract with RCA Records and released his solo album Life of Mine on 25 March 2016.
- He is the first British artist who made a debut topping both the US and UK charts. PillowTalk was the number one song in several countries.
- Zayn sang on stage for the first time when singer Jay Sean visited his school. He used to write rap in school and did boxing for two years.
- He said that he left the band due to creative differences. His style is more of an R&B singer, where as the band produces mainly Pop Rock style.
- Besides R&B, Zayn experiments with electro R&B, hip-hop, neo-soul, reggae and Qawalli Ghazal genres too and has included all of these in his songs.
- Malik has a Tenor voice with great versatility and is known for his belting notes and falsetto. He was the strongest vocalist in the One Direction band.
- He ranked 27 on Glamour‘s “World’s Sexiest Men” list in 2011 and British GQ‘s best-dressed male in 2014.
- Zayn surpassed One direction at number 2 and Justin Bieber at number one to take over the top position on Billboard 100.
- He is emotional and empathetic and cries while watching emotional movies.
- His total amount of solo time in the album Up All Night amounted to only 5 minutes and 38 secs.
- Zayn is not comfortable facing the camera and tends to be nervous at times.
- When Zayn was younger, he was afraid that no girl would fall in love with him.
- He applied for the X-Factor in 2009 too but did not show up as he was too nervous.
- Zayn was in the school choir.
- He has a man crush on Justin Timberlake and fancies Megan Fox out of her pants.
- Zayn once made a New year’s resolution to quit cigarettes, as he is addicted to it and wants to quit desperately.
- If Zayn wasn’t an artist, he would have liked to be an English teacher.
- He gets tired of stays in hotels and doesn’t like to stay inside when there are so many beautiful things to see in the world. He also sneaked out of a hotel with Louis once and got lost in Sydney.
- In October 2021, his girlfriend Gigi Hadid broke up with him after he fought with her mother, Yolanda, though they decided to continue to co-parent their 13-month-old daughter Khai Hadid Malik. Prior to their break-up, Zayn Malik took to Twitter to release a statement in which he talked about their daughter and being a private person. India Today
— zayn (@zaynmalik) October 28, 2021