|Real Name||Sidharth Malhotra|
|Role Model||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 185 cm
in meters- 1.85 m
in feet inches- 6’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 16 inches
|Date of Birth||16 January 1985|
|Age (as in 2018)||33 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|School(s)||Don Bosco School, Delhi
Navy Children School, Delhi
|College/University||Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||B.Com (Hons.)|
|Debut||Film: Student of the Year (2012)
TV: Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan (2006)
|Address||Plush Apartment in Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Gymming, Drawing Cartoons|
|Awards||2013: Stardust Award for Most Promising Debut Male, South Africa India Film and Television Award for Debut Actor of the Year—Male for Student of the Year
2014: BIG Star Entertainment Award for Entertainer of the Year, Most Entertaining Actor in a Romantic Film – Male for Hasee Toh Phasee
|Controversies||• He sued his two fans for Rs 10 Crores. Two siblings from Delhi opened a fan club website of Siddharth and started selling merchandise and t-shirts too in the star’s name.
• He attracted a controversy when, on a talk show, he commented on Madhuri Dixit that he would love to take her on bed.
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Alia Bhatt (Actor)
|Parents||Father- Sunil Malhotra (Former Captain in Merchant Navy)
Mother- Rimma Malhotra (Homemaker)
|Siblings||Brother- Harshad Malhotra (Elder, Banker)
|Favourite Food(s)||Jalebi, Hot Chocolate Fudge, Sushi, Biryani and Chicken Roll Munch|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Bollywood: Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan
Hollywood: George Clooney, Johnny Depp
|Favourite Actresses||Kajol, Deepika Padukone, Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif|
|Favourite Film(s)||Bollywood: Agneepath, Andaz Apna Apna, Chupke Chupke, Sholay, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham
Hollywood: Indiana Jones, The Lord of the Ring series, Good Will Hunting
|Favourite Director(s)||Imtiaz Ali, Rajukumar Hirani, Zoya Akhtar|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Black, White|
|Favourite Perfume||Fierce by Abercrombie and Fitch|
|Favourite Destination(s)||New York, Goa|
|Cars Collection||Mercedes Benz ML Class ML 250
|Salary (approx.)||₹3-5 Crore/film|
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹67 Crore ($10 Million)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sidharth Malhotra
- Does Sidharth Malhotra Smoke?: No
- Since his childhood, he has been interested in drama and often participated in dance and drama shows.
- His parents wanted him to become an engineer, but he had no interest in studies, instead, he was inclined towards sports.
- He used to play rugby for a club in Delhi.
- At the age of 16, he made a headstart towards his acting career with Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan aired on Star Plus, in which he played the role of Jaichand (younger Prithvi Raj Chauhan’s brother).
- After his TV show, he tried out his luck in modelling and faced rejections multiple times.
- He shot to fame after working for the renowned international designer Roberto Cavalli’s advertisement campaigns and then he got back-to-back features on several magazines like Redbook, Gladrags, and Men’s Health.
- In 2007, he won the Mr Gujarat title, and also was the second runner-up in the Gladrags mega-model competition.
- At the age of 22, he auditioned for Anubhav Sinha’s film and got selected, for which he shifted to Mumbai, but the film got shelved.
- He has faced a lot of struggle in his life; as he also worked as a clapper boy in the making of film Ra.One.
- Prior to joining the film industry, he worked as an assistant director in movies-“Dostana” and “My Name Is Khan.” Famous Designer Manish Malhotra helped him a lot in his initial struggling days.
- In 2008, he was supposed to make his Bollywood debut with the film Fashion, opposite Priyanka Chopra, but due to his contract with Gladrags, it couldn’t happen.
- He is so much addicted to hot chocolate that he used to take money from his granny by telling a lie that he wanted it for something and used to spend it on hot chocolate every time.
- Sid was a big fan of Shah Rukh‘s DDLJ’s hairdo that he used to roam around with that hairstyle in his school.
- He made a dashing entry into Bollywood with his debut film “Student of the Year (SOTY).” During the shoot of the film, he dated a South African girl.
- In 2014, his film “Ek Villain” received great laurels from the audience. Moreover, Salman Khan loved the movie and gifted him a watch.
- For his film Brothers, he gained around 10 kg of weight to match the physique of Akshay Kumar, not only this, he also used to bathe with ice cold water.
- He told in an interview that chocolate is his weakness. He can workout more, but can’t live without it.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)