Usain Bolt Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More
Age: 35 Years
Height: 6’ 4½”
Girlfriend: Kasi Bennett
Some Lesser Known Facts About Usain Bolt
- Does Usain Bolt drink alcohol?: Yes
- In his childhood, he loved to play Cricket and Football in the streets of Jamaica with his brother.
- In his school, he was the fastest runner in the 100-meter race.
- His primary coach, McNeil was sometimes got frustrated by his penchant jokes.
- At the 2001 IAAF World Youth Championships in Hungary, he made his first appearance at an international event.
- Bolt is one of only nine athletes in the world to win World Championships at the youth, junior, and senior levels.
- He holds the world record for the fastest athlete in the 100-meter (in 9.58 seconds) Track and Field event.
- He is an 11-time World Champion.
- In Track and Field, he is considered the highest-paid athlete ever.
- He has been rewarded with a number of honors and awards, including Track and Field Athlete of the Year, World Athlete of the Year, and Laureus World Sportsman of the Year (3 times).
- He has collaborated with the Soul Electronics and has launched 2-types of Bolt edition in-ear headphones- Run-Free.
- During his record-breaking stint in New York, a lightning storm was passed over the sky, and hence, media nicknamed him- Lightning Bolt.
- Bolt’s first sports choice was Cricket.
- He is a big fan of Football and has desired to play for Manchester United.
- He made his signature pose, Bolting, during the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
- Bolt retired after the 2017 World Championships where he finished third in his last solo 100 m race.