Alina Padikkal Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More
Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 24 Years
|Profession(s)||Actress, Television Presenter|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Debut||TV (Host): Butterflies (2004)
TV (Actress): Bharya (2016) as 'Nayna'
|Date of Birth||12 December 1995 (Sunday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||24 Years|
|Birthplace||Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India|
|Hometown||Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India|
|School||Holy Angels’ I.S.C. School, Thiruvananthapuram|
|College/University||• Christ University, Bangalore
• Oxford College, Bangalore
|Educational Qualification(s)||• B.A. in Psychology and English Literature
|Hobbies||Travelling, Dancing, Shopping|
|Controversy||In 2018, Alina gave an interview to a YouTube channel, after which, one of her fans made a troll video. The troll video was a mix of interviewer's questions and Alina's answers edited with sarcastic dialogues from some popular films. The troll video went viral on social media. Later, Alina slammed the trollers with a bold LIVE video through her social media account. Times of India|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- K Padikkal
Mother- Bindu Philipose
Sister- She has one sister.
|Bike(s)||Royal Enfield Bullet, KTM Duke|
|Car Collection||Hyundai i20, Skoda Rapid
Some Lesser Known Facts About Alina Padikkal
- Alina Padikkal was born into a middle-class family in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
- When Alina was 10 years old, she starting hosting TV shows.
- She made her debut as an anchor by hosting the children’s show “Butterflies” on Asianet.
- Alina won Kerala State Television Award (2005) for the best anchor for hosting that program.
- Subsequently, she hosted many shows for different TV channel’s like “Kiran TV,” “Surya TV,” and “Asianet Plus.”
- In 2012, she took a break from television in order to concentrate on her studies.
- Alina did her graduation in Psychology and English Literature.
- After completing her graduation, she did an internship in Journalism with The Hindu.
- Thereafter, she pursued an MBA from Bangalore’s Oxford College.
- Alina made her acting debut in 2016 with the Malayalam TV serial “Bharya.” She played the role of ‘Nayna’ in the serial.
- She has hosted many popular reality TV shows like “Smart Show” on Flowers TV, “Komady Circus” on Mazhavil Manorama, “Hot n’ Spicy” (a cookery show) on ACV, and “D4Dance Junior vs Senior” on Mazhavil Manorama TV.
- Apart from acting and anchoring, Alina has also featured in a few TV advertisements of brands like Sunita Furniture.
- In 2020, Alina entered the house of Bigg Boss Malayalam 2 as a contestant.
- She is an avid animal lover and owns a pet dog, Suie.
- Alina is fond of bikes and cars.
- She revealed in an interview that she desired to get a job in the automobile industry.
- Alina once said that if she would succeed in the civil services exam, she would like to opt for the Indian Police Service.
|↑1||Times of India|