|Full Name||Amarjit Singh Sehmbi|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||TV: Voice of Punjab- Season 7 (2017)
Singing: Aankhi (2018)
|Award||Winner of 'Voice of Punjab'- Season 7|
|Date of Birth||Only his birth-year is known, i.e., '1998'|
|Age (as in 2018)||20 Years|
|Birthplace||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|Hometown||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|School||• Shaheed Bhagat Singh School, Ludhiana, Punjab (Upto 8th Standard)
• Teja Singh Sutantar Memorial Senior Secondary School, Ludhiana, Punjab (9th to +2 Standard)
|College||SCD Government College, Ludhiana, Punjab|
|Educational Qualification||Pursuing B.A. (2019)|
|Hobbies||Making Dubsmash, Acting|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
• Param Sehmbi
• Name Not Known
|Favourite Singers||Gurdas Maan, Amar Singh Chamkila, Surjit Bindrakhia|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Amar Sehmbi
- Amar Sehmbi is a budding singer who mainly sings Punjabi songs.
- He used to participate in singing competitions at his school and college functions.
- During his college days, he used to do a part-time job in Dugri, Ludhiana.
- In 2017, Amar won the singing show ‘Voice of Punjab’- Season 7.
- Before participating in ‘Voice of Punjab’, he was rejected by ‘Awaaz Punjab Di’ (2015). Amar took his rejection as a challenge and thereafter, he usually went to canal side for rehearsals.
- He learned singing from ‘Tejwant Kittu Music Academy’ in Ludhiana.
- Amar has sung a few Punjabi songs including ‘Gal Kar Ke Vekhi’ and ‘Rum Te Rajaai’.
- He has consecutively won the state level ‘Shabad Gayan’ competitions for three years.
- Amar often sings at ‘Jagrans’ and stage shows.
- He loves wearing mufflers.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)