Wife: Pihu Jain
Age: 46 Years
|Famous for||Being the CEO and CoFounder of CarDekho Group|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Date of Birth||12 November 1976 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||46 Years|
|School||St. Xavier's Senior Secondary School, Jaipur|
|College/University||Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Technology (BTech) Amit Jain - Linkedin|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Pihu Jain (works at Girnar Software Pvt Ltd)
|Children||He has twin sons. (picture in wife section)|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (died in 2006)
Mother- Name Not Known (homemaker)
|Siblings||Brother- Anurag Jain (CoFounder of CarDekho)
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Book||Built to last by Jim Collins|
|Song||‘Love you Zindagi’ from the film Dear Zindagi|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Amit Jain
- Amit Jain is an Indian entrepreneur who is known for being the CEO and Co-founder of CarDekho.
- In 2000, Amit joined a software development company, Trilogy, and worked there till 2007. He worked on the website www.YourBillBuddy.com there.
- In 2006, his father was suffering from an illness, which is why Amit and his brother, Anurag, left their jobs and moved back to their hometown to look after him. Initially, they worked in their father’s gemstone business. Later, they started their business journey with a small office in their home garage and incorporated the software company GirnarSoft.
- In 2008, Amit and his brother established CarDekho when they attended the Auto Expo in New Delhi and developed the idea to establish a portal featuring reliable information for buying and selling used and new cars. They started a portal where they provided users with the right information and review of cars before making the decision of buying.
- In 2009, they lost around Rs. 1 crore in stocks and had no funds left in hand. They faced many difficulties in the beginning, but in 2015, CarDekho grew rapidly. Later, they launched various other ventures including InsuranceDekho, BikeDekho, and CollegeDekho. They have also acquired Gaadi.com, Zigwheels, PowerDrift, and Carmudi Phillipines.
- In 2013, their company received funding from an American-based company, Sequoia Capital.
- In 2016, he participated as a speaker in an event SURGE held in Bengaluru.
- In 2022, he appeared as a shark on the second season of the television show ‘Shark Tank.’
- He is often spotted smoking cigarettes on various occasions.