Amit Sial Age, Family, Wife, Biography & More
|Profession(s)||Actor, Writer, Director, Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 38 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Debut||Film: Hope and a Little Sugar (2006)
Webseries: Inside Edge (2017)
|Date of Birth||1 July 1975|
|Age (as in 2018)||43 Years|
|Birthplace||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||Sheiling House School, Kanpur|
|College/University||• Delhi College of Arts and Commerce, New Delhi
• Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia
|Educational Qualification(s)||• B.Com. (Hons)
• Post Graduate Diploma in International Business
|Hobbies||Writing, Listening to Music|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (Businessman)
Mother- Name Not Known (Librarian)
|Siblings||Brother- Name Not Known (Younger, Chartered Accountant)
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Bob Dylan, Sonu Nigam|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Amit Sial
- At the age of just 8, Amit Sial decided to become an actor.
- He has learned acting from the ‘Theater Action Group’ (TAG) under the guidance of Barry John.
- In 1995, he did his first professional play ‘Blood Brothers,’ which was directed by Barry John.
- Before joining the Bollywood, Amit Sial had worked in Delhi as a Franchise development director in a playschool company for several years.
- In 2003, he left his job to pursue his career in acting.
- He then joined the group of one of his friends who was attempting a fusion performance of jazz, rock, and Indian classical dance forms.
- During that period, Amit also started a takeaway food centre in East Delhi to earn money.
- In 2004, he came from Delhi to Mumbai to work as a full-time actor.
- He got his first role in 2006 in the film ‘Hope and a Little Sugar’ as Ali Siddiqui.
- Amit Sial came into limelight in 2010 after the release of the film ‘Love Sex Aur Dhokha,’ in which he played the role of Prabhat.
- He has also acted in some web series like ‘Inside Edge’ (2017) and ‘Damaged’ (2018).
- Apart from being an actor, he is also a writer and has co-written the story of a film ‘Charlie Kay Chakkar Mein’ (2015). He and his wife also acted together in this film.
- Amit Sial is actively involved in a theatre and has directed, produced, and acted in numerous short plays.
- He has also acted in some short films like ‘Paroksh’ (2016), ‘Monster’ (2017), etc.