Some Lesser Known Facts About Richard Keep
- Does Richard Keep smoke? Not Known
- Richard wanted to be an actor since the age of 17, but due to some family reasons, he couldn’t proceed.
- He started his career as a photographer in the early 1990s and worked for a decade until he saw an American-German action thriller film ‘The Bourne Identity’ in 2003, which inspired him to pursue a career in acting.
- He learned acting skills from Giles Foreman Centre for Acting, Jack Waltzer’s Technique, and Charles Weinstein’s Acting Studio.
- In 2009, he made his acting debut as “L’homme” in the short film ‘Citizen Hero.’
- He also appeared on a TV series in 2010 titled ‘Nouvelle Maud’ and he successfully completed 6 episodes in the show. He also featured in numerous TV shows- Nicolas Le Floch, Doctors, Home Alone, and films- Cabine of The Dead as Patrick, Welcome to Hoxford as Guard, Robbery on the Champs Elysees as Journalist, and Paris, Hiver 2010.
- He rose to fame after his performance as “Arthur Gibson” in the film ‘Arthur’s Choice’ (2017).
- He made his Bollywood debut with a historical biographical film on the life of Rani Laxmibai of Jhansi ‘Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi,’ where he played the pivotal role of “General Hugh Rose.”
- He is fluent in French and English. He can speak English in five different accents i.e., American English, British English, British west country, Glaswegian, American mid-Atlantic.
- He still does photography in his leisure time and posts it on his Instagram account.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)