|Real Name||Angie Ball|
|Profession||Former pro basketball player|
|Famous For||Being wife of Bubba Watson|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 193 cm
in meters- 1.93 m
in feet inches- 6’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-30-34|
|Date of Birth||11 June 1977|
|Age (as in 2018)||41 Years|
|Birth Place||Toronto, Canada|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|College/University||University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia, USA|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Playing basketball & golf|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Bubba Watson (Golfer)|
|Marriage Date||September 2004|
|Husband/Spouse||Bubba Watson (m. 2004-present)
|Children||Daughter- Dakota Watson (adopted in 2014)
Son- Caleb Watson (adopted in 2012)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
|Net Worth (as in 2015)||$20 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Angie Watson
- Does Angie Watson smoke?: Not Known
- Does Angie Watson drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Angie was born into a highly religious middle-class Canadian family.
- Though she got a chance in the WNBA, regular injuries dented her career.
- In 1999, she made it to the NCAA Final Four.
- Despite the fact that she won’t be able to conceive a baby for medical reasons, Bubba married her and later, adopted two children.