|Full Name||Savitri Devi Jindal|
|Famous For||Being the Chairperson of Jindal Group|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Political Party||Indian National Congress
|Political Journey||2005: She elected to the Haryana Vidhan Sabha from Hissar constituency.
2009: She re-elected to the constituency.
2013: On 29 October 2013, she was appointed as the Cabinet Minister in the Haryana Government. She has served as the member of Haryana Legislative Assembly and also held the office of Minister of Power till 2010.
|Date of Birth||20 March 1950|
|Age (as in 2018)||68 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Tinsukia, Assam, India|
|Food Habit||Not Known|
|Address||R/O Jindal House, OP Jindal Marg. Model Town, Hisar|
|Controversy||In 2014, Savitri Jindal filed a complaint against media mughal Subhash Chandra, CEO of Zee News Samir Ahulwalia for airing “false” news on their channel and tarnishing her image in the public.|
|Relationships & More|
|Husband/Spouse||Om Prakash Jindal (m. 1970; div. 2005) (until his demise) (an Engineer)
|Children||Daughter- Not Known
• Prithviraj Jindal
• Ratan Jindal
• Sajjan Jindal
• Naveen Jindal
Note: She has 5 more children.
|Parents||Names Not Known|
• Cash: ₹37 Thousand
• Bank Deposits: ₹7.5 Crore
• Bonds, Debentures, Company Shares: ₹37 Crore
• NSS, Postal Savings: ₹26.5 Lakh
• LIC or other Insurance Policies: ₹1 Lakh
• Jewellery: ₹10.5 Crore
• Agricultural Land: At Vill. - Vasind - Mumbai, Survey No. - 179/1/1 & 158/3, Total Area 3720 Sq.Mtr. worth ₹3 Crore
• Commercial Buildings: Plot No. - 126-P At Commerecial Urban Estate - 1, Hisar, Total Area 118.73 Sq.yd. worth ₹2 Crore
• Residential Buildings: OP Jindal Marg Hisar - Haryana Value: For Self 464 Lac For Inherited 4877 Lac, Total Area 138438 Sq.Mtr. worth ₹53.5 Crore
|Net Worth (approx.)||$7 Billion (as of 2018)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Savitri Jindal
- Savitri Jindal is one of India’s richest women.
- In 1970, at the age of 20, she got married to O.P. Jindal (founder of the Jindal Group; an Indian manufacturing company which deals with steel, cement, power, and infrastructure).
- She became the Chairperson of Jindal Group in 2005; after the death of her husband in a helicopter crash.
- In the same year, she entered the political world.
- According to Forbes 2018 Billionaires List, she is the richest Indian woman with a fortune of $8.8 billion.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)