Boyfriend: Akash Sansanwal
Age: 24 Years
|Physical Stats & More
|in centimeters- 172 cm
in meters- 1.72 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 120 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)
|Date of Birth
|3 November 1999 (Wednesday)
|Age (as of 2023)
|Relationships & More
|Akash Sansanwal (digital creator)
|Father- Ashwani Arora
Mother- Shelly Arora
|Brother- Vansh Arora
|In 2023, Anjali purchased a house in Delhi for Rs. 4 crore. The Times of India
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anjali Arora
- Anjali Arora is an Indian model and actress. She is known for her acting in a number of hit Punjabi songs including Temporary Pyar, Tere Bargi – Diler Kharkiya, Aashiq Purana, and PAUNE 12. Arora rose to fame after she posted a dancing video on her Instagram in which she was seen performing on the viral song ‘Kacha Badam.’ Apparently, she earned more than 10 million followers on her social media handle after this video surfaced on the internet.
- Anjali was fond of acting and modelling since childhood and to purse her career in acting she started modelling at a very young age.
- In 2020, she received huge popularity for her short videos that she posted on a video-focused social networking service mobile application, after which she also gained popularity on her other social median handles.
- Anjali Arora, in 2021, became part of various hit Panjabi songs. She was featured opposite Ravinder Singh popularly known as Kaka for songs like Temporary Pyar and Aashiq Purana. The song Temporary Pyar received huge popularity among the audience and it has gained more than 350 million views on YouTube.
- Later she appeared in songs like Tere Bargi – Diler Kharkiya and PAUNE 12. She had also shared the screen with d Karan Randhawa.
- Apart from punjabi songs, Anjali Arora has also appeared in a number of hindi and haryanvi music videos like Oh Humnasheen, Shayad Fir Sem, and many more. In 2022, she appeared in Zee Music Company’s song ‘Oh Humnasheen’ opposite Pranay Jha, which was sung by Rashid Khan.
- Arora is a popular social media influencer. She actively posts her pictures and videos on her accounts on different social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Moj, and many more.
- Anjali Arora rose to fame after her dancing video on the song ‘Kacha Badam’ went viral on internet. She was seen performing a sensual dance on the song sung by Bhuban Badyakar, a peanut-seller who lives in Kuraljuri village in Lakshminarayanpur Panchayat of Birbhaum district of West Bengal, India. She gained more than 10 million followers on her Instagram account after her video went viral. Later, Singer and musician Nazmu Reachat created a remix of Bhuban Badyakar’s song which also featured Anjali Arora. The song gained huge amount of views in no time.
- Anjali Arora is a fitness freak and follows a strict fitness routine.
- She is an animal lover and has a pet dog at her home.
- Arora enjoys travelling and performing various adventure sports. She has travelled to more than 8 countries.
- She has a YouTube channel named ‘Anjali Arora,’ where she shares her daily life routine with her fans through her YouTube vlogs.
- Anjali Arora claims that she has a huge crush on popular Punjabi singer Jass Manak.
- She is fluent in multiple languages like Hindi, Punjabi, Haryanvi, and English.
- Anjali Arora is very close to her family and she likes spending her time with her family members.
- Her dream destination is Kedarnath. She visited Kedarnath in 2018 but due to some health issues, she was unable to enter the temple.
- In January 2024, Anjali Arora made some allegations against Munawar Faruqui, a stand-up comedian, in an interview. She claimed that he is skilled at playing with both words and relationships. The Times of India While justifying her claims, she said,
Kyunki unhone kitni ladkiyon ki zindagi se… I don’t know kitni ladkiyon ki Abhi sacchayi bahar aana Baaki hai.”