|Real Name||Anjana Basu|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2017)||36 Years (Approx.)|
|Birth Place||Howrah, West Bengal, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Howrah, West Bengal, India|
|School||Howrah Girls' School , West Bengal, India
Bijoy Krishna Girls' College, Howrah, West Bengal, India
|College||Rajabazar Science College, Kolkata, India|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Psychology|
|Debut||TV: Robir Aloy (2003)
Film: Raat Barota Panch (2005)
|Family||Father- Not Known- Died (Artist in Amateur Theater Group)
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Address||Howrah, West Bengal, India|
|Hobbies||Writing, Recitation, Dancing|
|Favourite Food||Fish, Tandoori Chicken, 'Roshgulla', Pasta, Rice|
|Favourite Actor||Mithun Chakraborty|
|Favourite Actress||Preity Zinta|
|Favourite Film||Bollywood- Dangal|
|Favourite TV Shows||Indian: Dance India Dance|
|Favourite Sport||Cricket, Hockey|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|Children||Son- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anjana Basu
- Does Anjana Basu smoke?: No
- Does Anjana Basu drink alcohol?: No
- She was born and brought up in conservative joint family and dreams to become an actress since her childhood.
- After marriage, she moved to Patna but later she returned to Kolkata and took acting as her career.
- She is a well-known actress for her work in Bengali movies such as ‘Raat Barota Panch’, ‘Angshumaner Chhobi’, ‘Durga’, ‘Byomkesh Phire Elo’, ‘Abhimaan’ etc.
- She got fame after working in Hindi TV serial ‘Krishnakali’.
- She is a trained Bharatanatyam dancer.
- Her father was against her acting career.
- She also worked in numerous telefilms.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)