Marital Status: Unmarried
Height: 5' 6"
|Profession(s)||Actor, Writer, Comedian|
|Famous For||Her standup comedy in the YouTube series “Main, Meri Family & Lockdown” (2021)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 167 cm
in meters- 1.67 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: Sarbjit (2016) as 'Poonam'
|Birthplace||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||She studied at different schools in different cities.|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Akash (Younger)
|Food||Paneer Do Pyaaza|
|Film Director||Woody Allen|
|Film||Annie Hall (1977)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ankita Shrivastav
- Ankita Shrivastav is an Indian stand-up comedian, actress, and writer.
- She was born in a well-to-do family in Kanpur.
- Ankita grew up in different cities like Bombay, Bengal, and Orissa, hopping from one school to another.
- Growing up in different cities exposed her to different cultures and different characters.
- She grew interest in acting at a young age. In her school and college days, Ankita used to take part in plays, elocutions, and declamations.
- She began her career as a theatre artist. Ankita has performed in plays like “Talli Tuesday.”
- In 2012, she created her YouTube channel “Filmy Chokri” and started posting her comedy videos on it.
- Her first standup comedy videos was “Bombay Girls, Local Trains” which became very popular in the audience. The video reached 4 million views within a few days of its release. Ankita became popular as the “Ladki, jise attention bilkul pasand nahi hai” (a line from her video) after the release of the video.
- She has appeared in the advertisements of brands like Dairy Milk, Dominos, LG, Tata Sky and New York Life Insurance.
- Ankita is also popular for playing characters like Billo Rani and Natasha on YouTube.
- She has performed live in many stand-up comedy stage shows.
- Some of her popular standup comedy series on YouTube are “Girls and Rains,” “Girls in the Gym,” and “Main, Meri Family & Lockdown.”
- In 2016, she played the role of ‘Poonam’ (Sarbjit’s daughter) in the Bollywood film “Sarbjit.”
- Her ninety minute Engish monologue “An Unposted Love Letter” earned great reviews from the critics and audience.
- In 2021, Ankita appeared in “LOL, Hasse Toh Phasse,” an Amazon Prime comedy series.
View this post on Instagram
- She loves reading books and has a huge collection of it.
- Ankita co-founded KathaKids, a collection of bedtime stories for kids.