|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Jersey Number||#4, 28 (India)|
|Domestic/State Team||• Punjab
• Board President XI
• Rest of India
• India Blue
• Mumbai Indians
|Bowling Style||Right-arm off-break|
|Award||M.A. Chidambaram Trophy for the best Under-19 cricketer 2014-15 by BCCI.
|Date of Birth||28 March 1998|
|Age (as in 2018)||20 Years|
|Birthplace||Patiala, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Patiala, Punjab, India|
|College||Multani Mal Modi College, Patiala|
|Education Qualification||Pursuing Graduation|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Listening to Music|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Satvinderpal Singh (Handball Coach & an inspector with Punjab Police)
Mother- Name Not Known (Homemaker)
|Siblings||Brother- Tejpreet Singh (Younger; Cricketer)
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Cricketer(s)||Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh, Harbhajan Singh, Jiwanjot Singh|
|Salary (approx.)||IPL- ₹80 Lakh/year|
- Does Anmolpreet Singh smoke?: No
- Does Anmolpreet Singh drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Anmolpreet Singh comes from a family of sportsmen.
- His father, Satvinderpal Singh is a handball coach and a former captain of the Indian handball team.
- He started playing cricket at the age of 5 and in 2005, he was enrolled at a club in Patiala to learn cricket.
- Anmolpreet Singh received his training in cricket at Dhruve Pandove Stadium, Patiala.
- He made his T20 debut in 2015 for Punjab against Odisha at Cuttack, Odisha.
- He captained the Punjab U-19 national cricket team in the Cooch Behar Trophy tournament. He even scored 1154 runs in just nine matches of that tournament.
- In December 2015, Anmolpreet got selected in India squad for the 2016 ICC U-19 World Cup. In one of the matches, he scored 72 runs against Sri Lanka in the semi-finals.
- In 2017, he was picked by Punjab as a replacement for Yuvraj Singh in 2017-18 Ranji Trophy, and he scored 734 runs in just six innings.
- He was also the part of the India Blue’s squad for the 2018-19 Duleep Trophy and India A’s squad for the 2018-19 Deodhar Trophy.
- Apart from being a great batsman, Anmolpreet is also a good bowler and in one of the matches against Namibia, he picked up three wickets.
- In November 2018, he drew huge attention on social media websites when he took a sensational catch of the batsman Srikar Bharat for Punjab against Andhra Pradesh at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
- In December 2018, ‘Mumbai Indians’ bought him at a price of ₹80 lakh for the 2019 Indian Premier League (IPL) auction.
- His cousin, Prabhsimran Singh was also picked by ‘Kings XI Punjab’ at a whopping price of ₹4.80 crores for the 2019 Indian Premier League (IPL) auction.