|Real Name||Anurag Tewari|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 62 kg
in Pounds- 137 lbs
|Date of Birth||17 May 1981|
|Birth Place||Bahraich, Uttar Pradesh|
|Date of Death||17 May 2017|
|Place of Death||Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Death Cause||Not Known|
|Age (as on 26 April 2017)||36 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Bahraich, Uttar Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||B. Tech (Electrical) from Lucknow University|
|Family||Father- B. N. Tewari (Rtd. Lecturer)
Mother- Sushila Tewari
Brothers- Alok, Mayank
Sister- Not Known
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known|
|Children||Son- Not Known
Daughter- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anurag Tewari
- Anurag was born and raised in Bahraich District in Uttar Pradesh.
- He attained his Primary education in Bahraich, Uttar Pradesh.
- After completing his B. Tech in Electrical Branch, he couldn’t get a decent job. He decided to prepare for the Civil Services and joined a coaching institute in Delhi.
- Anurag cracked the UPSC Examination in 2007. He had All India Rank of 24 and got his first choice of services- IAS. However, he couldn’t get the desired home cadre and instead was given the Karnataka Cadre.
- Anurag was the youngest IAS officer of his batch.
- He got married in 2008 in Kanpur. His wife belonged to a very rich family. However, soon their relationship started to become sour and finally, they got divorced.
- He became very popular as a Deputy Commissioner in Bidar District of Karnataka for his work to solve the problem of water scarcity in the region. With his diligent work, Bidar District received 40% more than average rainfall.
- His last posting was in Bengaluru as the Deputy Commissioner of Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department.
- After attending the IAS Officer’s training in Masoori, he was on leave and was staying in a guest house in Lucknow with his batchmate Prabhu Narayan.
- In the morning of 17 May 2017, he went for a walk never to return back. His dead body was found about 50 meters away from the guest house. It was also his birthday.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)