|Real Name||Sara Tendulkar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 53 kg
in Pounds- 117 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||33-26-33
|Date of Birth||12 October 1997|
|Age (as in 2018)||21 Years|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|School||Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai|
|College||University College of London (UCL), London|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate in Medicine|
|Family||Father- Sachin Tendulkar (Former Indian Cricketer)
Mother- Anjali Tendulkar (Doctor)
Brother- Arjun Tendulkar (Cricketer)
|Caste||Rajapur Saraswat Brahmin India Today|
|Hobbies||Reading, Listening to music, Watching Movies|
|Controversy||On 8 January 2018, a man from Bengal named Debkumar Maity used to call her frequently and even threatened to kidnap her if he wasn't allowed to marry her. TOI|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sara Tendulkar
- Does Sara Tendulkar smoke?: Not Known
- Does Sara Tendulkar drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She was born to Anjali Tendulkar and Sachin Tendulkar.
- Her father, Sachin Tendulkar is a Cricket Icon and is considered as the God of Cricket.
- Her younger brother, Arjun Tendulkar, is a budding cricketer.
- She is known for her dressing sense and style quotient.
- There was a rumor about her debut in a film opposite to Shahid Kapoor to which her father denied in a tweet- “My daughter Sara is enjoying her academic pursuits. Annoyed at all the baseless speculation about her joining films.”
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)
References/Sources: [ + ]