|Real Name||Yasmine Yousaf|
|Profession||Rapper, Singer, Songwriter|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 51 kg
in Pounds- 112 lbs
|Date of Birth||18 February 1992|
|Age (as in 2017)||25 Years|
|Birth Place||Houston, Texas|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Debut Song: Killin' It (2011)|
|Family||Father- Sohail Yousaf (Realtor in California)
Sisters- Aisha Yousaf, Jahan Yousaf
|Hobbies||Travelling, Cooking, Watching Bollywood Movies|
|Controvery||Krewella, formed in 2007, consisted of songwriter/vocalist sisters Jahan Yousaf and Yasmine Yousaf along with producer Kris Trindl.
In September 2014, it was announced that Kris Trindl is no longer part of Krewella. Kris Trindl subsequently filed a lawsuit against the sisters for $5 million, claiming that he was unfairly "thrown out" of the group. The Yousaf sisters countersued, claiming Trindl had drug and alcohol problems and ultimately he had to resign from the group.
|Favourite Musician||The Door, The Faint, Chromeo, Linkin Park, System of a Down, Justice|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Yasmine Yousaf
- Does Yasmine Yousaf smoke?: Not Known
- Does Yasmine Yousaf drink alcohol?: Yes
- Yasmine Yousaf is a member of the electronic dance band Krewella. Her group Krewella, was formed in 2007, consisted of songwriter/vocalist Pakistani-American sisters Jahan and Yasmine Yousaf along with producer Kris Trindl -“Rain Man”.
- She was born to a Pakistani father and Lithuanian/German/Polish mother.
- Before becoming the member of the group Krewella, she was a support vocalist for indie rock band Sunset and Camden.
- Their song “Alive” (2013) was Krewella’s first top 40 hit on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100.
- In September 2014, it was announced that Kris Trindl is no longer part of Krewella. Now, Krewella is managed by Yousaf sisters only.
- She has many tattoos on her body, most notable “6-8-10” tattoo on her neck to commemorate June 8, 2010, the day when she agreed to give up her career, schooling, and other intentions for her life, to dedicate all her time to her music career.