Apurv Jyotir (Child Actor) Age, Biography, Interesting Facts & More
|Real Name||Apurv Jyotir|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Date of Birth||2 July 2001|
|Age (as in 2017)||16 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|School||Cambridge International School|
|Debut||TV: Parichay (2012)|
|Family||Father- Prashant Jyotir (Actor)
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Anmol Jyotir (Child Actor- Twins)
|Hobbies||Watching TV, Travelling, Playing Cricket, Dancing|
|Favourite Food||Pizza, Noodles, Pasta|
|Favourite Actors||Akshay Kumar, John Abraham|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Films||Bollywood- Singham, Race 2
Hollywood- Iron Man
|Favourite TV Shows||Indian: Comedy Circus, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa|
|Favourite Colours||Brown, Black|
|Favourite Subject||Social Studies|
|Favourite Sports||Cricket, Football|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Apurv Jyotir
- Apurv Jyotir is a child actor who is best remembered for his role of ‘Anand’ in the very popular TV serial ‘Parichay’.
- He started his acting career in 2012.
- He also appeared in the popular TV serials like ‘Udaan’, ‘Abhinandana’, ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’ etc.
- He won several awards for his good work in TV serials.
- He actively participates in debate, dance, sports competitions in school.
- He wants to become a successful actor in Bollywood.
- He is also a good dancer.