|Real Name||Prachi Tehlan|
|Nickname||Puch, Pucchi, Prada, Pacchan, Queen of Court, Lass of The Rings|
|Profession||Actress and Netball & Basketball Player|
|Coach/Mentor||V.P Niroola and Bijender Hooda|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 11"
|Weight||in Kilograms- 56 Kg
in Pounds- 123 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||2 October 1989|
|Age (as in 2016)||27 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|School||Sachdeva Public School, Delhi
Montfort Senior Secondary School, Delhi
|College||Jesus & Mary College, University of Delhi
Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies
GGSIPU, New Delhi
|Educational Qualifications||MBA in Human Resources & Marketing|
|Debut||Film: Arjan (2017, Punjabi)
The Door (2017, Tamil)
TV: Diya Aur Baati Hum (2016)
|Family||Father- Narender Kumar (Businessman – Transport)
Mother- Poonam Tehlan (Homemaker)
Brother- Sahil Tehlan
|Favourite Actors||Salman Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Boman Irani, Gabriel Macht|
|Favourite Actresses||Julia Roberts, Priyanka Chopra, Madhuri Dixit, Cate Blanchett|
|Favourite Films||Bollywood: 3 Idiots, Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein
Hollywood: Titanic, Forest Gump, Scream, Crank, The Prestige, Twilight
|Favourite Musicians||Lata Mangeshkar, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Pitbull, Justin Timberlake, Avril Lavigne, Atif Aslam, David Guetta, Sonu Nigam, A.R. Rahman, Mohit Chauhan|
|Favourite Books||Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer, Five Point Someone by Chetan Bhagat, 2 States by Chetan Bhagat, The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold, The Boyfriend by Michael Reid|
|Favourite Authors||Chetan Bhagat, Ruskin Bond|
|Favourite Athletes||Mary Kom, Deepa Malik, Simi Singh, Saina Nehwal, Sim Bhullar and Satnam Singh
|Favourite Colours||Red, Black|
|Favourite Perfumes||Red Door by Elizabeth Arden, Azure Breeze by Autograph|
|Favourite Destination||Dubai, Europe, Goa|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Prachi Tehlan
- Does Prachi Tehlan smoke?: No
- Does Prachi Tehlan drink alcohol?: No
- Prachi started playing basketball at the age of 13 and played it for around 10 years.
- Her maternal grandmom was a sportswomen and a principal.
- During her college, she got the chance to play in the Indian Netball Team.
- She was the brand ambassador of Netball Development Trust of the United Kingdom and NAZ Foundation of Delhi.
- She supported underprivileged children and young girls to uplift the sports.
- She became popular by playing the role of ‘Arzoo’ in Star Plus’s popular serial ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum.’
- She never thought of becoming an actress, but after watching her Facebook sports page, Shweta Bishnoi, creative director of ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum.’
- Before acting, she worked in Development Bank of Singapore, Deloitte, Philips, 1800 Sports and Accenture.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡