Angelina Jolie Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Husband, Biography & More
|Real Name||Angelina Jolie|
|Nickname||Angie, Ange, AJ|
|Profession||Actress, Filmmaker, Activist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 169 cm
in meters- 1.69 m
in Feet Inches- 5'6½"
|Weight||in Kilograms- 54 kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Hair Color||Dark Brown (Naturally her hair color is blonde)|
|Date of Birth||4 June 1975|
|Age (as in 2016)||41 Years|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|School||William O. Schaefer School, Tappan, New York
Beverly Hills High School, Beverly Hills, California
|College||El Rodeo Elementary School, Beverly Hills, California
Lee Strasberg Theater Institute, West Hollywood, California
|Debut||Film Debut: Lookin' to Get Out (1982, as a child actor)
Cyborg 2 (1993)
|Family||Father- Jon Voight
Mother- Marcheline Bertrand
Brother- James Haven
|Religion||Not Known (believes in God)|
|Address (Fan Mail)||Angelina Jolie
Media Talent Group
9200 Sunset Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90069
|Favorite Food Brands||Cheerios (Brand of Breakfast Cereals), McDonald’s|
|Favorite Author||Ayn Rand (Author)
|Favorite Musician||Madonna, Frank Sinatra, Elvis Presley, The Clash, Matchbox Twenty|
|Favorite Television Programs||King Of The Hill, Game Show Network, Animal Planet|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Jenny Shimizu (Model)
Jonny Lee Miller (Actor)
Timothy Hutton (Actor)
Colin Farrell (Actor)
Val Kilmer (Actor)
Billy Bob Thornton (Actor)
Brad Pitt (Actor)
|Husband/Spouse||Jonny Lee Miller
(m. 1996; div. 2000)
Billy Bob Thornton
(m. 2000; div. 2003)
Brad Pitt (m. 2014; separated 2016)
Daughter- Shiloh Nouvel,
|Car Collection||BMW Hydrogen 7, Range Rover, Jaguar XJ, Ford Explorer, Chevrolet Tahoe
|Salary||$15 million/film (USD)|
|Net Worth||$200 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Angelina Jolie
- Does Angelina Jolie smoke?: Yes
- Does Angelina Jolie drink alcohol?: Yes
- Angelina has 5 non-American blood ancestry, as she has blood traces from France, Germany, Slovakia, Netherlands and Canada.
- When she was 14 years old, her mother allowed her to sleep with her boyfriend in her room, while her mother would sleep in the room next door.
- During her studies, Angelina wanted to be a funeral director.
- Her father Jon Voight was an actor, even her mother Marcheline was an actor, her first acting role was alongside her father in the film Lookin’ to Get Out (1982).
- She had an obsessive childhood crush on the fictional character of “Dr. Spock” from the TV program Star Treck that became famous during the 1970s.
- She keeps her famous lips healthy with Blistex brand lip balm.
- Angelina is fond of collecting different types of knives and reading first edition books.
- When she was growing up, she didn’t like being hugged. During an interview with London’s Mail on Sunday, she said, “Growing up, I had a thing about people hugging me, even my mother, I’m holding my breath now just talking about it.”
- She made her major acting breakthrough in the 1998 television film Gia based on the short, tragic life of model Gia Marie Carangi, which won her a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress.
- Angelina is one of the highest paid Hollywood actresses. She was ranked on top of the Hollywood’s most paid actresses during the years 2009 and 2011 but now she receives $15 million per movie.
- Angelina has carried off one Oscar, 3 Golden Globe awards, and 2 Screen Actors Guild awards.
- She loves doing her own stunts. As Lara Croft in the film Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (2001), she performed almost 80% of the stunts.
- Angelina has starred not only in films but also in many music videos with renowned singers like Meat Loaf, Lenny Kravitz and the Rolling Stones.
- During her split with Miller, before their divorce was finalized, she had her first openly lesbian relationship. She began dating her ‘Foxfire’ costar, Jenny Shimizu, in 1998.
- Angelina met Brad Pitt during the shooting of 2005 film Ms. and Mrs. Smith. They dated each other for 9 years before getting married in 2014.
- Angelina has 6 children, out of which 3 are adopted.
- Jolie gave birth to twins, Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline, on July 12, 2008, in a seaside hospital in southern France.
- The couple (Brad Pitt and her) sold the rights for the first images of their twins to People and Hello! magazines for $14 million—making them the most expensive celebrity pictures ever taken. The money went to the Jolie-Pitt Foundation.
- Angelina is also the former Goodwill Ambassador of UNHCR (United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees). She has been awarded by the UN Correspondents Association with “Citizen of the World Award”.
- Angelina is a licensed pilot and owns a single-engine Cirrus SR22 aircraft. She will also be one of the fortunate people to view earth from space by flying on Richard Branson’s Virgin Galactic.